Thread: A little about Vuong's Garage

Default A little about Vuong's Garage

Hello everyone, as the owner/tech of Vuong’s Garage, we want to introduce ourselves. Vuong’s Garage was started back in mid 2005 as a part time mechanic / performance installer out of my garage at my house. I had a full time job at a manufacturing company of 10 years as a Logistics manager during the day time and mechanic/tech at night. As some may know me on here, I had the red boosted integra back in the day. 2003-2005. I ended up parting my car out and invested all of it into my tool set. As of 2009, the company I had worked for closed its doors during bankruptcy. This prompted me to start Vuong’s Garage, LLC as a full shop in 2010. Most of my techs are the same tech that worked with me back when we were working out of the garage. Rest assured that every car that comes in for maintenance or performance work will leave satisfied, as that was our motto back then. I have a strict background in mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting. Here are some of the work we do:

Engine builds - ( honda, acura, evos, and 2jz ). I don’t outsource the builds to machine shops except for machine work. Why be a middleman. I will be the one that does the engine building unless requested to have a machine shop do the job.

Maintenance – We have 3 full time techs here for your clutch jobs, water pump/timing belt, etc

Audio/video – We have a full time audio/video installer. We can build any custom enclosure that you want. From simple installs to high end car audio, my 12V tech has all the experience to take on the job. He is well known for his love of audio.

Tires – mount and balance. I can also get tires at a good price.

Front rad supports – We offer this service on appointments only. We have done many of them.

Engine bay painting – We offer this service on appointments only.

We have some of he best rates in Gwinnett. Give us a call and see how much you can save on your next maintenance service or performance work.

dc5

bump for Vuong, he does hella good work!!

Big ups to Voung and his staff, good people and excellent techs!

vuong does awesome works!