Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What mustang owners say when they come across a supra.

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D
    and you do realize i do know this, ad was seeing his sarcasm
    What you said was the most unsarcastic thing ever. You can't even add sarcasm to that post...

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedMKIV94
    Shut the hell up. You give us Supra people a bad name. EDIT!! --- Just saw you drive a Sentra!

Both really fast cars. And really old video to boot.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about....there are people on stock twins running mid 11's, but beefed up alittle. Don't believe me? Research Stu Hagen on SupraForums.com He nets 513 to the ground on the stockers.

Vid: http://www.97supraturbo.com/Dynos%20.../Supra1167.wmv

Source: http://www.97supraturbo.com/index.html

You're weird
    I agree, Kerr is just a little ricer bitch. He only wish for the day he can afford a black widebody Supra with a nice set of wheels and a TH400 with 1 million horsepower.

Damn, what a bitch.
    Summit Shiloh Crew
    Allen C.
    [email protected]

S13's are the FUTURE.

Quote Originally Posted by chnco
    I agree, Kerr is just a little ricer bitch. He only wish for the day he can afford a black widebody Supra with a nice set of wheels and a TH400 with 1 million horsepower.

Damn, what a bitch.
    no i fucking wish for that damn day soon though ill atleast be widebody with a th350 and maybe 700HP that counts for something

Come'on people, they are both good cars, and both can be fast. Sometimes one will win, sometimes the other. Just enjoy them both.

Wanna-be-OG

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert
    Come'on people, they are both good cars, and both can be fast. Sometimes one will win, sometimes the other. Just enjoy them both.

That's too hard for the tards on here.....everything's a battle about who's best, what's cooler, who's friends car is faster...blah blah blah ................

Quote Originally Posted by Bballjamal
    That's too hard for the tards on here.....everything's a battle about who's best, what's cooler, who's friends car is faster...blah blah blah ................

cause you know everyone has a buddy, friend, relative with a ferrari with a fucking rocket on the back.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

how the hell am i giving supra drivers a bad name. in yes i drive a sentra with a gtir motor. can i beat a supra umm dont know yet have not raced one. but i have beaten a evo and a sti. but anway all i said was a well tuned supra one a highway pull id very hard to beat period
    Shut the hell up. You give us Supra people a bad name. EDIT!! --- Just saw you drive a Sentra!

Both really fast cars. And really old video to boot.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about....there are people on stock twins running mid 11's, but beefed up alittle. Don't believe me? Research Stu Hagen on SupraForums.com He nets 513 to the ground on the stockers.

Vid: http://www.97supraturbo.com/Dynos%20.../Supra1167.wmv

Source: http://www.97supraturbo.com/index.html

You're weird

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    just playin man

love that shit.. 'jesus christ that things fast' lol hahaha.. yeah +1 for the imports.. but i do have to agree.. if you want more go-fast for cheap like a 5-0 302.. bored, stroked, with a blower.. or turbo.. will absolutely rape a 2jz.. tuned or not.. shit.. go to prospeed.. they'll show you something.. i remember one day they had a 05 GT 2300 HP/ 2000? ft/lbs (?= i think) maxed out there fucking dyno.. find a supra to beat that.. lol the fastest supra i've heard of was that white one out in cali, 900 hp or something.. still broke every other run.. shit i'd take a fox over a supra anyday.. cheaper too
    there i did it.. what'd you think?

Quote Originally Posted by TRYMY4.0
    cause you know everyone has a buddy, friend, relative with a ferrari with a fucking rocket on the back.
    thats what pisses me off too.. lol "oh my cousin in russia has a 4 million hp civic... beat that.." lol if it was a 4 million hp civic it'd still have like 300 ft/lbs .. lol

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW
    but i have beaten a evo and a sti.

chinco,

one day ill have a poopra too and it will probably still be in the 12's.... wouldnt want to let anyone down.. my cobra went 15.1 @133

700 whp in a Supra is gay
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

dan is scarry with that gun and that look on his face..

Wanna-be-OG

^^ Gotta knock off the carebears somehow....

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW
    a well tuned supra will always rape any mustang u wanna bring cobra saleen roush gt it doesnt matter
    WTF???
    Any Mustang, huh?
    OOOOKKKAAAAAYYY.............
    I know a guy in the Chicago area that has not lost to any Supra owners he raced.
    It may be on the one or more of the Supra or Mustang forums if you wanna search it.
    Nothing is invincible on the street, get that straight.
    Anything can be made fast.
    Generalizing is very stupid when it comes to modified cars.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentEasyX8900
    love that shit.. 'jesus christ that things fast' lol hahaha.. yeah +1 for the imports.. but i do have to agree.. if you want more go-fast for cheap like a 5-0 302.. bored, stroked, with a blower.. or turbo.. will absolutely rape a 2jz.. tuned or not.. shit.. go to prospeed.. they'll show you something.. i remember one day they had a 05 GT 2300 HP/ 2000? ft/lbs (?= i think) maxed out there fucking dyno.. find a supra to beat that.. lol the fastest supra i've heard of was that white one out in cali, 900 hp or something.. still broke every other run.. shit i'd take a fox over a supra anyday.. cheaper too
    900hp?..

dude. not that im defending supras because i agree with every thing else you said, but 900hp is like entry level power in the "fast supra" club lol.
    2 / 3 = 0.666

im just sayin the cobra n this video. his speeddometer was barried all the way down n the supra was killin him

Running the fastest Supras against the fastest Mustangs in drag racing is like using a knife in a 50 yard gunfight..........

When running maxed out, no limits, domestics always have and most surely always will win in drag racing.
    That's what they do best, and people have to respect that.
    Sure you can beat SOME of them, sometimes.......

Quote Originally Posted by AgentEasyX8900
    I too am not picking sides over a car. There will always always be a faster car. But I hate it when people get information twisted and then talk as if they are correct about it.

Ever heard of Ryan Woon??
    http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

And that is just ONE of his Supras making that much power.

Ever heard of Sound Performance?
    http://www.sound-performance.com/video-pictures.html
    A video that can be seen on the left with a white Supra on the dyno is 1520hp.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it drives me insane when people talk shit and don't know facts.

No, the Supra isn't the best car ever produced, it's not the fastest car, there ARE better cars out there. But know the facts before you speculate.

IDK I think a Pullied and ported Cobra would have had a better chance. And I also think a Kenne Belle would have waxed. But supra with single turbo prolly would keep up if not win.

i dont remember all that was done to the supra in the video, it a old video bottom line is it hard to out run a single turbo or big twin turboed supra on the free way.

As for fast 1/4 miles supra, dan at battle ground went like 8.4's two years ago... titan is now in the mid 6's. And yes there are still mustangs out there that are a lot faster. Also keep in mind they only made 7,866 supra total compaired to millions mustangs so of course you will have a lot more faster mustanges. Like some one said before there is no comparison in the two cars. Ive had both and they both have there strong and weak point.

Take my buddy chucks 94gt. it maked 904 to the ground threw a glide on 93 octane and 18 psi.... You will never see a supra do that for sure. He runs 9.3@149 (no shoot) with a 1.8 60 foot on good old pump gas. There are no supra running 9's on straight pump gas.

At the end of the days it all depends on what you want and how you compair the stats.... Take my benz for example. One of the biggest problem cars for mercedes and everyone hate them... But the G wagon has been in production for the most part for 30 years. Mine is a 02 model and was number #132147 now that the 2006's are out the total numbers are up to 166,801 So 166,801 divided by 27 years is like 6,178 G's a year world wide. So when they talk about problems the law of numbers comes in to play. not to mention that mbusa does good if they sale 15 new G wagons a month in all of the usa.

Take a real Cobra R... they made like 103 of them in 93 then 150 in 94? and im not sure in 00... So if any of those cars have a problem it will show up as major when people talk. The hole deal of a few rotten apple kills the hole bunch deal when compaired to say a crown vic or any car that that make a million of a year. I read last week on one of ford diesel sites that fron bought back 50,000 2004-2006 superduity diesel. When you read that you think HOLY hell they are junk... but on the next line down it said the produced 1,175,000 superduitys last year alone.
    Last edited by KERR; 09-14-2006 at 01:39 PM.

Yea but the 03 04 cobras are pretty rare too.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed[]v[]onkey
    900hp?..

dude. not that im defending supras because i agree with every thing else you said, but 900hp is like entry level power in the "fast supra" club lol.
    ok.. but i did say that i'd heard of..

They made 83** Cobras in 03, not sure about 04.

They only made 300 2000 Cobra R's. I've seen them for sale at 40k, not bad for a cool track car.

EDIT:

C Is for Cookie! That's good enough for me!
    OHH!!! Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

IA Member

HERE IS MY IMPORT!! J&JMOTORSPORTS

both cars are fast, but the supra has some hella top end.
    good video.

I too am not picking sides over a car. There will always always be a faster car. But I hate it when people get information twisted and then talk as if they are correct about it.

Ever heard of Ryan Woon??
    http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

And that is just ONE of his Supras making that much power.

Ever heard of Sound Performance?
    http://www.sound-performance.com/video-pictures.html
    A video that can be seen on the left with a white Supra on the dyno is 1520hp.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it drives me insane when people talk shit and don't know facts.

No, the Supra isn't the best car ever produced, it's not the fastest car, there ARE better cars out there. But know the facts before you speculate.
    very well put.

there's always gonna be something faster than something else. its a never ending competition. some how, some way, someone will find a way to make more power, and go a lot faster.

gotta love shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTA TRUCK
    damn thats insane!
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sport20
    damn thats insane!
    He has went something like a 4.49 at 168 mph in 1/8th. In a 1/4 he has went 220 mph. It has twins and makes about 2600 hp. Badass

HERE IS MY IMPORT!! J&JMOTORSPORTS

lmfao! the supra drivers just fuckin with him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12