Thread: Southern Fresh 3

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Default Southern Fresh 3

Long video, Semi edit, Full walk threw.. Not for everyone!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

pretty cool vid, i honestly dont know how some of those cars actually get driven.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    pretty cool vid, i honestly dont know how some of those cars actually get driven.
    Yeah.. I can't say I never had a car or truck lay frame, but I learned real quick that it was not for daily use..

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Yeah.. I can't say I never had a car or truck lay frame, but I learned real quick that it was not for daily use..
    I absolutely hated driving my car when it was "hella flush". I couldnt drive the normal straight routes, i had to take specific paths to avoid scraping. My car wasnt anywhere near as low as some of those.

I absolutely hated driving my car when it was "hella flush". I couldnt drive the normal straight routes, i had to take specific paths to avoid scraping. My car wasnt anywhere near as low as some of those.
    I've noticed now that the scene is more about a look rather than any function, some may agree, but others just seem to care about what car looks like in a pic..

I've noticed now that the scene is more about a look rather than any function, some may agree, but others just seem to care about what car looks like in a pic..
    facebook generation.... people just want the next picture to post.

facebook generation.... people just want the next picture to post.
    I can honestly say my shit is a completely different animal.. Not sure many folks understand that, but judges did I think, so I won best "Street Modified".

Bobby, just a suggestion. The video shakes from you walking a lot (of course, that's normal for a lot of videos). Since you have a hatch, next time bring either a 20" bicycle or even better a "large" trike (with air filled tires), run the tires a little low on pressure, and attach the camera to it. It should give you a smooth video, and really step it up to the next level. Everything else is good.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Bobby, just a suggestion. The video shakes from you walking a lot (of course, that's normal for a lot of videos). Since you have a hatch, next time bring either a 20" bicycle or even better a "large" trike (with air filled tires), run the tires a little low on pressure, and attach the camera to it. It should give you a smooth video, and really step it up to the next level. Everything else is good.
    I'm total noob, but had gopro with me.. I was gonna do small edits, single shots, then I was like screw that, i'm walk the bitch..

p.s

The Bike I have, and good idea..lol

I'm total noob, but had gopro with me.. I was gonna do small edits, single shots, then I was like screw that, i'm walk the bitch..

p.s

The Bike I have, and good idea..lol
    I bet that it would look very professional with just that small of a tweak. Simple, easy, and effective.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen