Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: people are really brain dead

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Well then, scientifically speaking, I guess you ran into some difficulty.
    No, i didnt..... like i said.... "its as easy as proving that water is wet"

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    So how would you determine if someone is educated or not?

and can you show me one field... any field..... any career..... where black people are leading the way.
    Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    Sports
    exactly..lol

another point to be made.......

even with black people DOMINATING the amount of athletic scholarships being given out...... they still have horrible college attendance and graduation rates.

So how would you determine if someone is educated or not?
    Get them to prove their knowledge in a particular area of expertise?

and can you show me one field... any field..... any career..... where black people are leading the way.
    What is up with your preoccupation with race? I'm still not sure what you're trying to prove, but black people occupy every job description available. There are black billionaires, black presidents, black managers. What does it matter what they "lead the way" in? Every single stat you've show can be attributed to blacks smaller footprint in the US. Unless of course you're trying to say that black people as a whole are inherently incapable of maintaining positions that require higher intelligence, in which case you'd be wrong.

In any case, your suppositions and assumptions and conclusions are pretty much racist.

To answer your question, blacks are leading the way in arts and athletics.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Get them to prove their knowledge in a particular area of expertise?
    And how would they prove their knowledge in a particular area of expertise?

What is up with your preoccupation with race? I'm still not sure what you're trying to prove, but black people occupy every job description available. There are black billionaires, black presidents, black managers. What does it matter what they "lead the way" in? Every single stat you've show can be attributed to blacks smaller footprint in the US. Unless of course you're trying to say that black people as a whole are inherently incapable of maintaining positions that require higher intelligence, in which case you'd be wrong.

In any case, your suppositions and assumptions and conclusions are pretty much racist.

To answer your question, blacks are leading the way in arts and athletics.
    Athletics is something you regard as education? Can i say that i'm educated in the Xbox360? or educated at masturbating?

So you consider a power lifter to be educated based on his participation in power lifting?

Arts.... be more specific.... and show your source please.

I am preoccupied with race????? black people are the ones who apply the label to everything they do.... i'm just following your lead. There's no white entertainment television, there's now NAAWP.... black people want to segregate everything then complain when you do the same.....

black people are the ones preoccupied with race and your reverse racism is racism. Everything i have said is fact. I'm sorry the facts offend you, but that doesnt make me racist. Considering how black people are trailing behind in nearly every cultural aspect of society, maybe its fair that we evaluate them specifically. Maybe we need to evaluate how well these "black only" institutions are working and what their purpose is.

It's not racism, its reality. You feeling you're immune to criticism is an issue with you, not me.

I am preoccupied with race????? black people are the ones who apply the label to everything they do.... i'm just following your lead. There's no white entertainment television, there's now NAAWP.... black people want to segregate everything then complain when you do the same...
    So, because there's no NAAWP, and no White Entertainment Television channel, you think that's racism? Lol.

black people are the ones preoccupied with race and your reverse racism is racism.
    Im not the one up here trying to belittle an entire race of people using stats to show causation where there is none. Everything i have said is fact. I'm sorry the facts offend you, but that doesnt make me racist.[/quote]The fact that you think those stats show what you want them to show makes you a racist.

Considering how black people are trailing behind in nearly every cultural aspect of society...
    None of your stats showed blacks were trailing. Thats a conclusion you've created. And that's the reality.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So, because there's no NAAWP, and no White Entertainment Television channel, you think that's racism? Lol.

Im not the one up here trying to belittle an entire race of people using stats to show causation where there is none. Everything i have said is fact. I'm sorry the facts offend you, but that doesnt make me racist.
    The fact that you think those stats show what you want them to show makes you a racist.

None of your stats showed blacks were trailing. Thats a conclusion you've created. And that's the reality.[/QUOTE]

You cant go to great lengths to segregate yourself and then complain when someone else segregates you. That is the point....... I dont want a white entertainment television or a NAAWP....... black people segregate themselves.... but then have a double standard when someone else does it.

but i agree..... we do need to quit paying attention to race..... lets start by getting rid of the NAACP and affirmative action.

You cant go to great lengths to segregate yourself and then complain when someone else segregates you. That is the point....... I dont want a white entertainment television or a NAAWP....... black people segregate themselves.... but then have a double standard when someone else does it.

but i agree..... we do need to quit paying attention to race..... lets start by getting rid of the NAACP and affirmative action.
    Do you know when and why these things were created?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Do you know when and why these things were created?
    Theyre crutches for minorities who feel their race inhibits them.

Theyre crutches for minorities who feel their race inhibits them.
    You're not even close. Mainly because at the time the NAACP was created, another race WAS inhibiting them.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

OP, if you can muster up some brain cells (Sinfix will let you borrow his cell for a minute) answer me this.

Do you feel that taxes are a bad thing?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

OP, if you can muster up some brain cells (Sinfix will let you borrow his cell for a minute) answer me this.

Do you feel that taxes are a bad thing?
    You're not smart kid.

You're not even close. Mainly because at the time the NAACP was created, another race WAS inhibiting them.
    Nope.....

That's called democracy. The people decided that owning black people as slaves was in the best interest of the people.

The world through a black man's eyes..... demonstrated by a weeny dog.

Nope.....

That's called democracy. The people decided that owning black people as slaves was in the best interest of the people.
    It doesn't matter if it was democracy or not. If an entire race was oppressed, and entire race was oppressed.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

It doesn't matter if it was democracy or not. If an entire race was oppressed, and entire race was oppressed.
    They were not oppressed. That is democracy. The people decided that it was in the best interest of america if black people were forced to slave labor. They voted on this and the democratic process prevailed.

This is what you believe in is it not? If i want something, but the people vote against me, then i have to submit to the people. Well, unfortunately for your ancestors, the people voted that slavery was a good thing. Had people of not wanted slavery, they should have contacted their elected representatives and asked them to change it, or vote for representatives that didnt support slavery. That is democracy..... this is how democracy works.

By the way, just because i'm curious.... which political party supported slavery?

I personally believe that all men have rights that cant be voted away from them..... but that's me....

They were not oppressed. That is democracy. The people decided that it was in the best interest of america if black people were forced to slave labor. They voted on this and the democratic process prevailed.
    Easy for the democratic process you want to prevail when you can rig it in your favor. Simply put, it wasnt democracy that decided black people could be oppressed, black people didnt have much of a say in whether or not they wanted to be oppressed. Have yourself a gander at the 3/5 compromise, then voter disenfranchisement, then Jim Crow laws. There was NOT a democratic process to be found.

This is what you believe in is it not? If i want something, but the people vote against me, then i have to submit to the people. Well, unfortunately for your ancestors, the people voted that slavery was a good thing. Had people of not wanted slavery, they should have contacted their elected representatives and asked them to change it, or vote for representatives that didnt support slavery. That is democracy..... this is how democracy works.
    You have a convoluted idea of what democracy is. Lol.

By the way, just because i'm curious.... which political party supported slavery?
    Conservatives. Traditionalists. Reactionaries. All of which happened to belong to the Democratic Party until the shift in the 60s. Hating black people became taboo so it wasnt spoke of anymore.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Easy for the democratic process you want to prevail when you can rig it in your favor. Simply put, it wasnt democracy that decided black people could be oppressed, black people didnt have much of a say in whether or not they wanted to be oppressed. Have yourself a gander at the 3/5 compromise, then voter disenfranchisement, then Jim Crow laws. There was NOT a democratic process to be found.
    Revolutionary Changes and Limitations: Slavery [ushistory.org]
    Thomas Jefferson and Slavery « Thomas Jefferson
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

What are you trying to show me? That somehow segregation was a democratic decision?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What are you trying to show me? That somehow segregation was a democratic decision?
    Read and learn. You may have to re-read it several times, as you tend to have difficulty with comprehension and retention.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

You have a convoluted idea of what democracy is. Lol.

Conservatives. Traditionalists. Reactionaries. All of which happened to belong to the Democratic Party until the shift in the 60s. Hating black people became taboo so it wasnt spoke of anymore.
    Nope..... democracy at work. The people decided that black people should not have voting rights, so black people did not have voting rights. This is democracy.....

Like my friend Bu said... if they wanted to remove the 1st and 2nd amendment and had the votes for it, then they could. This is democracy. The majority rules. The majority felt that black people should be slaves and not have voting rights, and so it was. This is the method of government that you support is it not????

You need to remove your emotions from the topic and stick to debating facts. Your government knows what is best for you.... if not for your ancestors working for free, who knows where america might be today. Good ole democracy, sit back and let the government take care of you.

Nope..... democracy at work. The people decided that black people should not have voting rights, so black people did not have voting rights. This is democracy.....
    I guess you don't understand what democracy means.

Like my friend Bu said... if they wanted to remove the 1st and 2nd amendment and had the votes for it, then they could. This is democracy. The majority rules. The majority felt that black people should be slaves and not have voting rights, and so it was. This is the method of government that you support is it not????
    I support democracy, not your unique version of it.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I guess you don't understand what democracy means.

I support democracy, not your unique version of it.
    The people voted, get over it. If they vote to enslave you again tomorrow they can. Your rights are given to you by the government and can be taken away from you by the government. The government knows what is best for you and if you dont like it.... nothing you can do about it, because you're out numbered.

How do you argue about something you don't understand?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So much stupidity in this thread.

Both of you are debating things you dont even know or understand. The 3/5th compromise is one glaring example. None of you could explain that without first looking it up. Neither of you even understand how much effect that had on ending slavery and with the adoption of voting rights for all citizens.

How do you argue about something you don't understand?
    You should be able to explain this in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post

Both of you are debating things you dont even know or understand. The 3/5th compromise is one glaring example. None of you could explain that without first looking it up. Neither of you even understand how much effect that had on ending slavery and with the adoption of voting rights for all citizens.

I've forgotten more than you know about the 3/5ths compromise.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I dont see how this has anything to do with it being a democracy. The democratic process decided that black people should not be represented equally and decided what rights they did and did not have. The democratic process can decide who can and cannot vote. Through democracy, your government decided that your ancestors should not be viewed equally and that they should work for free. The majority can vote the rights away from the minority, this is how democracy works.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post

Not relevant to my point, which is actually very simple and centered around 1 basic idea....

Democracy = the majority can vote rights away from the minority.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 06-22-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Lets change the title to "How to Fill Blanks Vagina With Sand."

Well, at least you have finally realized that you have retention problems. That's a start.

I find that very hard to believe. Then again, you are likely doing all the reading you can on it right now so you can attempt to prove me wrong if I call you out on it. Dont worry though. You can go back to having fun today because I dont care what have or have not read. You have shown time and again that you can type the right words but dont really understand what you are saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12