So right in the middle of my Z32TT build, i was lucky enough to be "chosen by the turbo" and was named the winner of the Turbo by Garret Ultimate Gearhead contest on facebook. See video below. So basically this means i won up new turbos from Garrett, a set of tires from Nitto, a clutch from SPEC clutches, Electronics from AEM, exhaust by Vibrant Performance, oil from Royal purple, a radiator from CSF, A suit and shoes from Alpine Stars, Pro Armor 5 point harnesses, and suspension from Whiteline!!! I am beyond stokes for this amazing opportunity!! Stay tuned as I will follow this build step by step and cover installing each of these products on my own, in my spare time. May take awhile, but I am shooting for the spring Import Alliance meet, followed by a time attack event at Road Atlanta in May. Thank you to everyone who voted, and most of all to all these amazing companies that have just proven that they still care about the enthusiasts, never forget where you came from, I like that. Wish me luck!!!

GGGv2 - YouTube