Thread: New Black Panther party does not obey the "white man's law"

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default New Black Panther party does not obey the "white man's law"

What do you guys think about this?

fast forward to 3:35 where he says "i do not obey the white man's law"
    He then threatens to kill someone on national TV while referring to his group as military. How is this not considered terrorism? Why are these people not being arrested?

Idiots to a new level. It is pretty obvious they are only trying to encourage violence, Anthony did provide straight forward questions that should defuse their motives. The fact that they continue to use the words black/racist/black panther/white man law only makes them the racist.

These individuals should be arrested and executed. I completely agree with you that threatening any U.S. citizen should be considered terrorism.

I understand individuals can and should express their differences, but with violence is not the way.

My favorite part is when he says "...tell the police departments from all over the nation, to stop killing the black people you wont have that problem..."

BTW what is street law?

For the second video... I would love to stand next to the New Black Panther and yell " Black Power "
    Last edited by WhiteAccord; 06-25-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Black panthers is just a alternate Klu klux klan

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    These individuals should be arrested and executed. I completely agree with you that threatening any U.S. citizen should be considered terrorism.

I understand individuals can and should express their differences, but with violence is not the way.
    Even the members of the NBPP are US citizens. You cannot execute a US citizen for what they say. I do not like what they say; however, their freedom to express their hate is protected by the First Amendment. While people can be individually prosecuted for specific threats, general statements are not actionable.

Best solution is to treat them just liek the mor militant members of the KKK, and not give them any attention. If you meet one, be nice, but firm, and show him that you are able to move past racial prejudices. Lead by doing.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Even the members of the NBPP are US citizens. You cannot execute a US citizen for what they say. I do not like what they say; however, their freedom to express their hate is protected by the First Amendment. While people can be individually prosecuted for specific threats, general statements are not actionable.

Best solution is to treat them just liek the mor militant members of the KKK, and not give them any attention. If you meet one, be nice, but firm, and show him that you are able to move past racial prejudices. Lead by doing.
    Freedom of speech isnt the freedom to say EVERYTHING you want. This group of people calls themselves military and makes a wide variety of threats. Legally, this is terrorism.

I agree that the everyone including the harsh/racist individuals should be able to say what they want to say, and simply the best option is to ignore them, but once they threat another indivdual (U.S. citizen/White/Black/Midget/Douchebag/Etc.) they should be punished w/ execution.

I.E. Guy walks by you and your wife/GF and makes sexual comments... Yes ignoring them is key and keep moving along... But once that man walks by you and points a gun in your face... Do you just keep walking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Freedom of speech isnt the freedom to say EVERYTHING you want.
    Correct.

This group of people calls themselves military and makes a wide variety of threats. Legally, this is terrorism.
    Then the government has the capability to designate the group as a terrorist organization if they determine to - legally. However, that still does not override the individual rights that the Constitution and Bill of Rights specifically protect. Currently, they are not deemed to be a terrorist organization.
    BTW - Most of the domestic terrorists are NOT black: FBI — Domestic Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAccord View Post
    I agree that the everyone including the harsh/racist individuals should be able to say what they want to say, and simply the best option is to ignore them, but once they threat another indivdual (U.S. citizen/White/Black/Midget/Douchebag/Etc.) they should be punished w/ execution.

I.E. Guy walks by you and your wife/GF and makes sexual comments... Yes ignoring them is key and keep moving along... But once that man walks by you and points a gun in your face... Do you just keep walking?
    There is a huge difference between someone taking specific action with assault with a deadly weapon, and someone making a speech saying that a racial group needs to be harmed. Under the law, you are allowed to defend yourself from someone that is physcially attempting to harm you at that specific point in time, and they can be prosecuted for that crime.
    However, you cannot just go out and execute people for speech, that is against everything that the founders of the country fought for, and does not fall within the spirit of the law.

There is a huge difference between someone taking specific action with assault with a deadly weapon, and someone making a speech saying that a racial group needs to be harmed. Under the law, you are allowed to defend yourself from someone that is physcially attempting to harm you at that specific point in time, and they can be prosecuted for that crime.
    However, you cannot just go out and execute people for speech, that is against everything that the founders of the country fought for, and does not fall within the spirit of the law.

true.... but if i picked up my phone right now, called you and said i was going to kill your family and babies.... id be arrested for terroristic threats. I've seen people get arrested for minor threats. So how can someone say things like this on national tv and not be arrested?

From a legal stand point, what would happen if someone shot that man while he was threatening to kill "crackers, babies, and cracker whores".

If you think that his threats were directed at you, and that you are in danger, then call and report it, and let the police investigate.

If you think that his threats were directed at you, and that you are in danger, then call and report it, and let the police investigate.
    I'd feel much safer knowing that the police are investigating it.

note: sarcasm

I'd feel much safer knowing that the police are investigating it.
    note: sarcasm
    If he breaks into your house, you can legally shoot him. If he just talks on TV, you cannot legally take physical action against him. Personally, I won't lose any sleep over an all-talk nutjob like that.

If he breaks into your house, you can legally shoot him. If he just talks on TV, you cannot legally take physical action against him. Personally, I won't lose any sleep over an all-talk nutjob like that.
    When he talks on TV, millions of morons buy into his message. This hate speech could be the "pep talk" that finally pushed an already weak mind into picking up a gun and killing someone that day. Unfortunately....... the world isnt like you. I wish they were. I wish everyone could take this nonsense with a grain of salt and let it go in one ear and out the other, but this type of propaganda has an effect on the masses. While i dont feel threatened by this guy specifically, it creates tension knowing that people from my city are potentially motivated by speeches like this.

Crime rate is up 38% in Chicago, one of the home "offices" of the new black panther party. Described as mostly "black gang violence"

The KKK promoted racial violence also - where did that get them?

Columbus isn't Chicago.

The KKK promoted racial violence also - where did that get them?

Columbus isn't Chicago.
    I'd say it got them pretty far.... Dont underestimate the power of propaganda.

also, no columbus isnt chicago.... but georgia is one of the main states where these low lifes reside. The leader of the black panther party was just arrested in Atlanta this last month. Dwight York lives in Atlanta also. Columbus is 47% black. So the leader of a black "militant group" calling for a revolt against "the white man's law" isnt something that comforts me.

I'd say it got them pretty far.... Dont underestimate the power of propaganda.

also, no columbus isnt chicago.... but georgia is one of the main states where these low lifes reside. The leader of the black panther party was just arrested in Atlanta this last month. Dwight York lives in Atlanta also. Columbus is 47% black. So the leader of a black "militant group" calling for a revolt against "the white man's law" isnt something that comforts me.
    The KKK is not Nazi. Go back and study your history.

There are more racist rednecks in GA than NBPP. If NBPP takes action instead of just talking, and the government decided to do nothing (unlikely), then the rednecks are there to protect you. You can be comforted with that thought.