Thread: How Sammy got advanced to the next round... Fail..

Stix

Default How Sammy got advanced to the next round... Fail..

Official video from Import Reactor drift in Houston. Sammy complained enough about running into the wall that he got advanced to the next round... If my eyes do not deceive me it seems that Ameen Rizvi (cressida) took the win, hence the running into the wall....

Wait sammy won after he crashed in the wall and didn't even try drifting after that? How?
    :idb:

Stix

Sammy nailed the wall that round, when he got back to the pits he started jumping on his hood and screaming and wining that he hit the wall. Blamed the driver of the Cressida that he made him run into the wall because he was going "to slow"... that it was Ameens fault...

So after enough complaining they advanced Sammy Tiger to the next round (battle for first and second) and he took second... Car barely able to make it around the course...

Quote Originally Posted by 1Badsol View Post
    Sammy nailed the wall that round, when he got back to the pits he started jumping on his hood and screaming and wining that he hit the wall. Blamed the driver of the Cressida that he made him run into the wall because he was going "to slow"... that it was Ameens fault...

So after enough complaining they advanced Sammy Tiger to the next round (battle for first and second) and he took second... Car barely able to make it around the course...
    wtf lmfao. hahahahahah woooooow lil immature eh. i know he's a great guy and all but what a little cry baby.

The Cressida going too slow?? He was hauling ass that last round...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEj8 View Post
    The Cressida going too slow?? He was hauling ass that last round...
    exactly what i was thinking.

Stix

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watch...vs-sammy-tiger

Another excuse from Sammy... I suppose JR made him run into the wall in this event, clearly.... What a joke...

that guy sucks ass...he has a shop in gwinnet...has some sick cars though....i pulled up to the shop and he was acting like a little punk about me being there

damn. they were talking about this over on Project JZX a few days ago and now I see what they were talking about.

Clearly Sam from Tiger just didnt get the memo that round that there was a wall there.

Sam sorry to see this, but dont blame someone else, even "if" he was going too slow, you should have passed him, and not hit the wall....lol

Either way, got to represent for the Cressidas, go Ameen!!!

Wow....

From the video I can tell that in the 2nd run the other guy gets the lead, picks up some speed and then pitches the car... meanwhile I see sammy trying to catch up pitching the car sideways, gets it back pointing straight, picks up some speed trying to catch up and then pitches the car sideways over shooting the turn 1......

The guy is miles in front of him, I think the other guy had a plan, a plan of messing his rhythm in turn 1 and it worked.....

In the first run the other guy was slower a littler bit, if smmy's was faster due by car or driver, he could've got close and be all over him...

TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

drifting is like figure skating and nothing is good about that

Ka-T=SR

so is there any video of Sam's reaction? This seem a little far fetched for him; I've never even heard him raise his voice....

Quote Originally Posted by 1Badsol View Post
    http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watch...vs-sammy-tiger

Another excuse from Sammy... I suppose JR made him run into the wall in this event, clearly.... What a joke...
    Uh... He clearly states the axle broke

Quote Originally Posted by jesus bonill View Post
    that guy sucks ass...he has a shop in gwinnet...has some sick cars though....i pulled up to the shop and he was acting like a little punk about me being there
    The operative word here is "shop"... If you weren't shopping then you had no business being there. People don't have time to give you a guided tour just to "look around", and I'm sorry to say... Shops have been getting broken into. Killswitch, Lethal etc... Not saying that was his reason, as I cannot speak to that. But Sammy's shop reputation speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by s14unimog View Post
    so is there any video of Sam's reaction? This seem a little far fetched for him; I've never even heard him raise his voice....
    This.

Sammy is not afraid of hitting the wall and he pushes it hard. My only guess if he really did bitch, it's that something happened over by the starting line that threw his timing off... Bad. Hence why it looked like the Cressida took off so fast. Apparently the judges agreed.

As a disclaimer I have never done business with Sammy and have only met/talked with him at events. Couldn't be a nicer guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post

This.

My only guess if he really did bitch, it's that something happened over by the starting line that threw his timing off... Bad. Hence why it looked like the Cressida took off so fast. Apparently the judges agreed.

That's so stupid. It's a competition, not hey let me help you out shit. People have strategies, and he got pwned by it.

Certified Gearhead

lol sammy is always crashing, for some reason......

Quote Originally Posted by G.C View Post
    That's so stupid. It's a competition, not hey let me help you out shit. People have strategies, and he got pwned by it.
    I don't necessarily disagree with your statement. We are all just guessing what happened from watching a grainy-ass-cell-phone-quality video taken at night from the other side of the track.. Drifting is the only motorsport I can think of, where the scoring/placing/advancing (whatever you want to call it) is subjective. He should not have advanced IMO... You wreck, you're out.

All I was saying is that was the only scenario I could think of on why the judges gave him a pass. Didn't mean I agreed with it.