Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LF: police abuse video

just gotta win huh?
    http://twitter.com/LEGEND_STATUS
    1997 w/1999 civic w/ Built GSR...FS/FT

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Don't have to. I won't harm or kill myself if I lose. It just seems that I never do. Any time I make a statement it just seems no one can refute it. I knew when I engaged you to validate your attention getting scheme that you wouldn't be able to. And your only retaliatory method is to turn the focus off you and over to me. It happens all the time on here. Here's the thing. I don't speak on what I don't know. I have a way of knowing who is who and who isn't who. It's easy to spot a pretender or "wannabe." Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Don't have to. I won't harm or kill myself if I lose. It just seems that I never do. Any time I make a statement it just seems no one can refute it. I knew when I engaged you to validate your attention getting scheme that you wouldn't be able to. And your only retaliatory method is to turn the focus off you and over to me. It happens all the time on here. Here's the thing. I don't speak on what I don't know. I have a way of knowing who is who and who isn't who. It's easy to spot a pretender or "wannabe." Later, QD.
    Then my friend you have no idea who is on the other side of this screen. I understand how the internet works and everyone is to be a king of their screen but the issue i have with you is that you will speak on something before you actually know.

Now with other people on the site it may work but sometimes just sometimes you should ask your question first before making a statement that would make false accusations.

Its all good though

Quote Originally Posted by Hondatwin23
    Now with other people on the site it may work but sometimes just sometimes you should ask your question first before making a statement that would make false accusations.
    Yet another post you make that I can safely make null and void. I did ask. I asked you to put up what you think are your reasons for feeling the way you do. I guess, in essence, this allows me to "win" on that note, huh. Everything i do/argue about/say I can back up with my own experiences, knowledge or whatever else medium I have. Real life experiences. You, on the other hand, are just on here screaming for attention.

Its all good though
    I know. Later, QD.

CLINT

So QD, with all of your defense of the police in general I'm wondering what do you think of this officer. I have only skimmed through a lot of the foul mouthed quote responses but I don't think you've really mentioned it much. And yes other people are just as foul mouthed but certainly your directed insults like "fucking trick" and "fucking faggot" only detracts from your point. As a matter of fact it makes you seem like your twelve. The last time I heard someone call another person a 'faggot' it was at a middle school blood drive (and yes it was one of the children).

So. What do you have to say about the video? or did you even watch it?

Personally I believe this police officer should not only lose his job but face criminal charges for threatening to fabricate charges. His partner should also be disciplined (but not fired) for allowing this to go on and not interceding.

Also, I remember when this video first came out I read (from a non-credible source) that the police officers dashcam video was "lost" and the officer was only reprimanded and received no other punishment. If this is true it not only indicates a corrupt officer but a corrupt department.
    Silly ricer, wings are for planes!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 809KiNg
    amen to that

More like fuck you. Hopefully, you'll be the next stereotyped pull over and have the batons shoved up your ass so far you'll be licking your shit off it with your tongue. Fucking trick. Later, QD.

now correct me if im wrong but you didnt ask why this person feels this way. You just attacked him and in regards to me i stated that I will not give you an example because i chose to not do it. Trust me, you are not the only one with real world experiences bullshit extends outside of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by FCguy
    The last time I heard someone call another person a 'faggot' it was at a middle school blood drive (and yes it was one of the children).

Well, then it still is the last time you've heard it since I haven't posted it. First rule in keeping your posts and retorts from instantaneously voided is to make sure you quote the right person you are attempting to reprimand.

So. What do you have to say about the video? or did you even watch it?

Personally I believe this police officer should not only lose his job but face criminal charges for threatening to fabricate charges. His partner should also be disciplined (but not fired) for allowing this to go on and not interceding.

Also, I remember when this video first came out I read (from a non-credible source) that the police officers dashcam video was "lost" and the officer was only reprimanded and received no other punishment. If this is true it not only indicates a corrupt officer but a corrupt department.
    Second rule is to NOT assume anything if the subject hasn't been spoken about. My comments were direct towards the children that think the cool thing to do these days is to mock the police and to say fuck them. My defense of law enforcement doesn't blind me to the fact that all cops are great. This video is definitely one that falls into the "sucks" category as far as cops go. I too think he should have lost his job at the very least. I didn't see any reason for that officer to go in there with that attitude. No defense for the cop, BUT I also think that the dude's attitude with the cop was not called for either. If you're doing nothing wrong, then there is no reason to start smarting off to an officer. I guarantee you that had that guy not smarted off, there would have been a more pleasant outcome. Again, I'm not defending the cops reactions at all. There are much more, more pleasant, ways he could have handled the smart ass than with how he did. Later, QD.

now correct me if im wrong but you didnt ask why this person feels this way. You just attacked him and in regards to me i stated that I will not give you an example because i chose to not do it.
    OOOH! OOOH! Please can I? Lolol @ you people not learning. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I do NOT go into any form of disagreeing conversations without knowing what's up.

You probably should have read a little beyond where you obviously stopped. Then your post I'm responding to now wouldn't exist.

Lolol, this is going to be good.

He responded when I mentioned him not having valid reasoning for his feeling: "i already told you my reason in that other thread."

My response? Here it goes... Wait for it...... Hold on. Now I know it won't be a straight forward "tell me what happened" question, but anyone with some degree on intelligence would figure it out, but here it is: "I don't know of any other thread. I'd love to read it, though."

Notice I put quotations around the phrases to point out that these were word for word and not made up by me. You can double check me if you need to. Now please, quit posting until you have something.

Trust me, you are not the only one with real world experiences bullshit extends outside of Atlanta
    I never said I was, but it's obvious you have nothing. I'm not ashamed to say what my experiences were. You have nothing where you can say you've been abused by authority. Fact.

Later, QD.

Banned

No defense for the cop, BUT I also think that the dude's attitude with the cop was not called for either. If you're doing nothing wrong, then there is no reason to start smarting off to an officer. I guarantee you that had that guy not smarted off, there would have been a more pleasant outcome.
    it doesnt matter if the dude who was pulled over was the nicest person in the world, that cop was determined to get him in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by big crunch22
    it doesnt matter if the dude who was pulled over was the nicest person in the world, that cop was determined to get him in trouble
    That's the thing you don't know. No one knows. Personally, I think that the cop GREATLY over-reacted to the dude being an asshole. Like I said, it doesn't matter the circumstances (to an extent of course). That cop had NO reason to act the way he did. I'm on your side on that point. But you can't say for sure that the cop would have acted like that had the dude just been a "yessir/nossir" dude and not tried the cop. Just like I can't say for sure the cop would NOT have acted that way had the dude been the nicest guy in the world. No one will know that. All that is known is what is in the video and what actually happened. Later, QD.

Banned

ok, here are my personal experience u asked for QD:

I was working on a survey crew last year and we were working on 75 near Barret Parkway. So we were driving out to the site and we came upon a speed trap. there were like 5 people pulled over. We, infact were going way under the speed limit, like 45 or so because we were looking for our spot we were working at. We were on the far right lane, and there was a cop on the shoulder. The cop tries to come onto the road without looking and HE almost hits US. He then preceeds to pull us over and yell at us for not going into the second lane. He is yelling like the cop in this vid. He is being a total dick saying that he could give us 5 different tickets. We tried to explain that we were working in the area and we were working on the side of the road and that he was the one who almost hit us. He then says that we almost took his doors off and we put his life in danger, although he was the one who almost cause the accident. He littlerally sounded like the cop in the vid. One could think that he pulled us over because we were in a white van and he thought he would catch some illeagles. Yes, police do profile like that. Anyways he was a total dick and gave us some trumped up tickets that were totally undesearved. And there is no way you can say that we desearved the tickets, go ahead, try it.
    this is not my only example, if you would like me to write another memoir that would probly be longer than this, go ahead and ask, and I might oblige if im not too buisy.

Banned

That's the thing you don't know. No one knows. Personally, I think that the cop GREATLY over-reacted to the dude being an asshole. Like I said, it doesn't matter the circumstances (to an extent of course). That cop had NO reason to act the way he did. I'm on your side on that point. But you can't say for sure that the cop would have acted like that had the dude just been a "yessir/nossir" dude and not tried the cop. Just like I can't say for sure the cop would NOT have acted that way had the dude been the nicest guy in the world. No one will know that. All that is known is what is in the video and what actually happened. Later, QD.
    the guy was nice at the begining. You are allowed to know what you are being pulled over for.

I never said I was, but it's obvious you have nothing. I'm not ashamed to say what my experiences were. You have nothing where you can say you've been abused by authority. Fact.

once again , a guess on your part that is wrong

this is not my only example, if you would like me to write another memoir that would probly be longer than this, go ahead and ask, and I might oblige if im not too buisy.
    First off, I'll say that, in this instance, I won't make calls because I don't know if I know the whole story. There is no way for me to know if you're being accurate or not on why you were pulled over in the first place. So I'm not going to say you're lying, but I won't say you were "profiled" or unjustly pulled over.

The cops attitude: If it was as you described, then you're right and I stand by my comment that there is no reason an officer should be berating people like you say he did to you guys. So I will take your view on this point.

As far as the 5 "trumped" up tickets: Another that I can't say "yea" or "nay" to because I don't know what they are. But, in more cases than not, tickets are usually given with validity behind them.

All in all, it's a one-sided story that I can't make judgment on. But in the same breath I have to say that I still don't see the reason why it's "fuck the police" from you because of that. Later, QD.

once again , a guess on your part that is wrong
    It can't be again if it never happened in the first place. And I doubt I'm wrong. So let's just end this with you think you have reasons and you resemble an attention whore. No need to keep this up if you can't come up with something. Later, QD.

the guy was nice at the begining. You are allowed to know what you are being pulled over for.
    I don't see it that way, dude. The dude in the car, from the onset, was questioning every question or comment the officer made. All he had to do was answer the officer and give him his license and whatever else. Again, though, this does NOT mean the cop would or would not have acted any different. Later, QD.

But in the same breath I have to say that I still don't see the reason why it's "fuck the police" from you because of that. Later, QD.
    maybe from past experiences plus seeing the video

maybe from past experiences plus seeing the video
    Like I said. No need for you to continue. Later, QD.

Banned

All your post are saying the same thing. all your saying is, you have no reason, you have no reason, you just think its cool, you just think its cool. and then you are agreeing with us on some points and grossely exagerating on others.

All your post are saying the same thing. all your saying is, you have no reason, you have no reason, you just think its cool, you just think its cool. and then you are agreeing with us on some points and grossely exagerating on others.
    My posts are in response to your posts. So it would stand to reason that if you post the same thing, that I will respond accordingly. I'm not really sure where you're going with that part.

And why wouldn't I agree with you on some parts? What because I don't agree with part of your "points" means I can't agree with anything?

And please feel free to tell me where I am "grossely exagerating" anything. Just when I thought there was at least one person that decided to have a decent convo about this and you fuck that up. Later, QD.Later, QD.

Banned

Your discrediting tactics are to no avail QD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJCSelShso

Does she look like a menice to society?
    firstly, she deserved to get pulled over for speeding, but the cop handled it all wrong
    the cop tazerd her beacuse she didnt sign the ticket. You dont HAVE to sign the ticket. the cop could have just given her the ticket and left, but he had to go all macho and prove himself to a frail old woman. How can this cop excuse tazering her, even if she was combatant? Even if she was throwing punches, which she was not, it is a discrace if a strapping young lad cant subdue a 72 year old lady with resorting to use of weaopns.

edit****** here is the actually tazing of the lady
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFeuNipIShs

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3iN...eature=related

Oh yeah, this guy was really threating to the cop. I dont know why the cop didnt shoot him instead.

Your discrediting tactics are to no avail QD.
    Lolol @ you.

Let me ask you a question? <---- you can understand that right?

Here's the question: Do you comprehend, immediately, what you read?
    Or do you have to look up some words so that you can get the gist of sentences?
    Or do you just skim over it, pretending to read it, and just post to see an extra post in your post count?

I'm guessing the latter because you're still not getting it. It's funny too because you just got through saying that I'm just saying the same things over and over again. But it seems I have to and even in having to, you still can't understand it.

Here, I'll try something that may help:

I AM NOT SAYING, NOR HAVE I EVER SAID, THAT ALL COPS ARE GOOD COPS AND THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD COP

I'm hoping that the larger sized, bold letters with the pretty blue hue will aid you in your journey to understanding anything that I'm saying.

Wow. Later, QD.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdCUdR8qNF4&NR=1
    cops think they can taze people for no reason and get away with by saying the people are resisting arrest. Does this lady look like she is resisting?

Banned

Lolol @ you.

Let me ask you a question? <---- you can understand that right?

Here's the question: Do you comprehend, immediately, what you read?
    Or do you have to look up some words so that you can get the gist of sentences?
    Or do you just skim over it, pretending to read it, and just post to see an extra post in your post count?

I'm guessing the latter because you're still not getting it. It's funny too because you just got through saying that I'm just saying the same things over and over again. But it seems I have to and even in having to, you still can't understand it.

Here, I'll try something that may help:

I AM NOT SAYING, NOR HAVE I EVER SAID, THAT ALL COPS ARE GOOD COPS AND THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD COP

I'm hoping that the larger sized, bold letters with the pretty blue hue will aid you in your journey to understanding anything that I'm saying.

Wow. Later, QD.
    that has absolutly nothing to do with the quote u quoted me on.
    and your calling out my use of words is funny, just because you hang out with a bunch of ingnorant stupid fucks all day doesnt mean that everybody talks like a high school drop out. I can garauntee you that my vocabulary is imensly larger than yours. Even this quote by you is a paragon of you saying the same thing because it says the same thing as your post before this one. You cant win an aurgument by discrediting the oppenent, but by providing examples/ reasons for the side that you are endorsing, and not by waffling in the middle of the two sides.
    later, BC

It has everything to do with it. You're trying to make it seem as if I'm saying there are no such thing as bad cops. By posting videos of bad cops to "prove" that I have no idea what I'm talking about.

and your calling out my use of words is funny, just because you hang out with a bunch of ingnorant stupid fucks all day doesnt mean that everybody talks like a high school drop out.
    What? Really? Your use of words? Lolol. I never once called out your use of words. I simply stated that you're not understanding the words I'm typing. Come on man, if you're not a HS drop out, don't pose as one.

I can garauntee you that my vocabulary is imensly larger than yours.
    I bet.

Even this quote by you is a paragon of you saying the same thing because it says the same thing as your post before this one.
    Because you're not getting it. Some people finally grasp comprehension of a subject after being subjected to repetition. Obviously, you're not one of these people.

You cant win an aurgument by discrediting the oppenent, but by providing examples/ reasons for the side that you are endorsing, and not by waffling in the middle of the two sides.
    Lolol. Huh? Later, QD.

Banned

You are completely talkin out the side of your neck right now. You are blowing so much smoke out your ass.

nothing you said in your last post corresponded to what you quoted me on.

Banned

Of course I am. I see this every time. Later, QD.
    thats not even a real response, you acting like a kid saying i know you are but what am i

thats not even a real response, you acting like a kid saying i know you are but what am i
    What am I supposed to say? I mean you are completely lost as to what I've been saying this whole time and so you're response is to say that I'm not being relevant. And I don't go by the credo of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" because I can't bring myself down that notch. SO I just agree and move on. this entire thread (especially your latest ramblings) has either shown you to be a humorist or a real idiot. You choose.

Later, QD.

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

and your calling out my use of words is funny, just because you hang out with a bunch of ingnorant stupid fucks all day doesnt mean that everybody talks like a high school drop out. I can garauntee you that my vocabulary is imensly larger than yours. Even this quote by you is a paragon of you saying the same thing because it says the same thing as your post before this one. You cant win an aurgument by discrediting the oppenent, but by providing examples/ reasons for the side that you are endorsing, and not by waffling in the middle of the two sides.
    later, BC

Banned

What am I supposed to say? I mean you are completely lost as to what I've been saying this whole time and so you're response is to say that I'm not being relevant. And I don't go by the credo of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" because I can't bring myself down that notch. SO I just agree and move on. this entire thread (especially your latest ramblings) has either shown you to be a humorist or a real idiot. You choose.

Later, QD.
    you are an imbecile. You are just aurguing for aurguments sake. Your rebuttles are weak and pathetic excuses for sentences.

At the end of the day... anyone with a "FUCK THE POLICE" mentality is a kid. It's not hard to understand, as previously mentioned, that all jobs/careers have bad employees.

Yes, this video sucks. Yes, I'm sure you have had some personal experiences with cops that left a sour taste in your mouth (no homo.) But you cannot dispute the fact that as a whole, THE POLICE DO MORE GOOD THAN BAD. Fuck your personal experiences. I can understand saying "FUCK OFFICER (insert name here)!" But seriously, to have such hatred towards an entire group of people for the actions of a few is stupid, immature, and ignorant.

A few Catholic priests violated little boys. FUCK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! Because, you know, since a few priests were bad that means they are ALL guilty of being child molesters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _Christian_
    you try typing fast on an iphone, spelling goes out the window

you are an imbecile. You are just aurguing for aurguments sake. Your rebuttles are weak and pathetic excuses for sentences.
    And that's a PERFECT example of a well structured sentence.

Banned

Your rebuttles are weak and pathetic excuses for sentences.
    I save the strong for the strong. You're fishing for ways to make me look moronic. It isn't working. You are joining everyone else that tries to best me and fails by turning your posts into a completely off topic attack on me. Lolol. It happens every time.

Have a good one. Hope you don't get profiled soon. Lolol. Later, QD.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by One_Bad_SHO
    And that's a PERFECT example of a well structured sentence.
    whats wrong with them?

One Bad Sho, you've been repped accordingly. Aside from mine, no truer words have been spoken. Later, QD.

Banned

I save the strong for the strong. You're fishing for ways to make me look moronic. It isn't working. You are joining everyone else that tries to best me and fails by turning your posts into a completely off topic attack on me. Lolol. It happens every time.

Have a good one. Hope you don't get profiled soon. Lolol. Later, QD.
    your the one who steered the topic off course

your the one who steered the topic off course
    Actually, if you'll take a gander over to link number 65 (provided for you right HERE), you'll see where you initiated the straying by starting to focus on my posts, not for what they are, but for what they are NOT. You were focusing on what I was typing and not what I was typing about.

But I'm not going to indulge in your losing effort any longer. You can portray me how you wish, it'll be only your thoughts of me in only your eyes.

Later, QD.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast