Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ricer Kills himself racing another

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again..
    I know. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinT707
    We all make bad choices and this guy did also, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die though.

I agree with you 100% on that statement!

It's so easy for people to make strong biased opinions like that.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Quote Originally Posted by osiriskidd
    not really. i'd rather a bimmer 7 series.
    im with you.. fu.ck carrera GT's...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevykev
    It's so easy for people to make strong biased opinions like that.
    You're exactly right. It was an easy opinion to form. Later, QD.

Hahaha stfu Rue!

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Better him now, than someone innocent later. Later, QD.
    I agree with that statement as well because it has specifics!

But the general "He deserved to die," that's pretty foul!

For example if my brother raced some guy randomly and died, although it would be out of charater for me, I would find that person, ask them that person in real life "so my brother deserved to die?"

If they answer yes...

130lbs or 350lbs - they will get their ass beat!

Now if that was a guy that raced frequently, talked trash etcetc. i would probably use the phrase - "He had what was coming to him"
    Last edited by Kevykev; 10-23-2007 at 11:24 AM.

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Toyota Tech

If I went out and street raced right now, and died, i would want people to say "what a dumb ass, he deserved it"
    he got exactly what he deserved, he knowinlgy and willingly risked EVERYONE elses life around him. That minivan did not ask to be involved in a street race, they did not want to take that risk, but they were almost anyway. was that fair to them? NO. if he wanted to risk his life, he could have sat by himself in a room and played russian roulette by himself. Instead he risked others, he deserved to die. if i did it, i deserved it. the guy in the porsche should have caught on fire and died too. one less piece of crap driver on the road, a billion to go

Quote Originally Posted by Gutling
    a billion to go

That's like every person in the world that drives and their kids plus some!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Toyota Tech

lol a bit exagarated then

damm i guess i picked up a few points for this vdo, and glad this wasn't a repost .. +1 for me.. ooWee..

you all realize its mostly the porsche's fault, if he braked instead of merging into the other guy's lane, this wouldn't of happened.. idiot wanted to win so bad he caused a wreck and a death..

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    you all realize its mostly the porsche's fault, if he braked instead of merging into the other guy's lane, this wouldn't of happened.. idiot wanted to win so bad he caused a wreck and a death..
    If you want to go that route, you might as well go back to the beginning. Unless the Porsche owner forced this guy to race him like by gunpoint or had his loved one kidnapped, then the dude raced on his own free will. Therefore the blame falls on each of them. Equally. Later, QD.

If you want to go that route, you might as well go back to the beginning. Unless the Porsche owner forced this guy to race him like by gunpoint or had his loved one kidnapped, then the dude raced on his own free will. Therefore the blame falls on each of them. Equally. Later, QD.
    touché.. kinda, I still think its more the porsche's fault than the VW.. just because they both equally assumed the risk and are both equally at blame for racing, there is still one who still had not enough braincells to realize he couldn't make it through, and Mr. Genius decides to keep gassing it instead of braking..

Well then again, the guy in the VW was filming at the same time.. if he had two hands on the steering wheel, this probably wouldn't have happen.. So, ya.. both are equally dumb and at blame..

errrrrr.... I have a game, lets get onto a really long on ramp where we know the lanes are gonna merge, and then have our egos so full of adolescent testosterone, that we refuse to brake as the lanes come together, and we catch up to normal innocent traffic.

I hate videos like this. It's like all it would have taken for this doofus not to be dead, was one gentle prod of the brake pedal.

A cage on the street is never a good idea unless you choose to wear a helmet in traffic.

street fame

harsh words...... sad to see
    FAIRLADY Z33 DRIVER

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

that's kinda harsh QD. i don't think he "deserved to die". better him than someone innocent, but saying that is just seems wrong. the only people who "deserve" death are murderers. The porsche driver is a moron. he wants to win so bad that he completely cuts off the golf driver. he could see the other car coming for a while and still kept flooring it, putting the innocent driver at risk and killing the driver of the golf. i'm not justifying street racing. they were both lacking good judgment and risking the lives of others. they undoubtedly deserve consequences, but death is too harsh of a punishment to be "deserved". i think its sad to see someone's last moments alive, like in the video.

BTW to all the idiots who think he is holding the camera with his hands and racing.. You're noobs.. He has it mounted on the roll cage on a swivel and he is just spinning it around before they go... He wasn't holding the camera as he crashes and I'm sure he had two hands on the wheel.. It's just hard to catch a car going over 100 when it hits the dirt/shoulder like that..

Also he doesn't deserve to die because he was racing...
    So if anyone is racing, they deserve to die??
    What if someone was on the phone and wasn't paying attention and caused an accident?? Do they deserve to die??

+1 on it being immoral to say he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Te72Rob View Post
    That......would be my bad. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SicStang03
    Ok so a mile down the road and these two idiots are still going at it. Either one of them cuts off a van with a family in it. They all perish and the two just go on their merry little way. Alive. Unhurt. How is that ok?

Illegally on an open highway with traffic? **** yeah.

-20 on it being ok to slaughter innocent people so you can see who's faster. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by MKIV VR6
    that's kinda harsh QD. i don't think he "deserved to die".
    People think differently. If you willingly and knowingly put someone in danger, then you should face whatever happens. Later, QD.

DBlock

BTW to all the idiots who think he is holding the camera with his hands and racing.. You're noobs.. He has it mounted on the roll cage on a swivel and he is just spinning it around before they go... He wasn't holding the camera as he crashes and I'm sure he had two hands on the wheel.. It's just hard to catch a car going over 100 when it hits the dirt/shoulder like that..

What if someone was on the phone and wasn't paying attention and caused an accident?? Do they deserve to die??

so if he wasnt holding the camera and it was mounted on the roll cage.......how did they recover it........thats a lot of heat man!!!.......maybe the car was an automatic?????....i dunno!!!!.......1

Quote Originally Posted by blackboi50
    so if he wasnt holding the camera and it was mounted on the roll cage.......how did they recover it........thats a lot of heat man!!!.......maybe the car was an automatic?????....i dunno!!!!.......1
    Camera had to be launched out...

Thanks for the reps QD.. I respected your opinion but obviously you didn't respect mine...

Cell phones cause accidnts to so If I see you driving on the phone is it moral for me to wish death upon you??

Yes they were stupid to be racing but NOBODY deserves to die, innocent or not..

JMFO

NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.

-20 on it being ok to slaughter innocent people so you can see who's faster. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

Find where I said it was OK to slaughter innocent people and I will neg rep myself

W/E

My girlfriend of 4.5 years mom was killed by a 16yr. old street racing his dads companys land rover. His car flipped and crushed her and almost killed the cop that was standing next to her in front of her broken down car. This was a little over two years ago... That kid got comunity service and a suspended liscense. SHE doesn't even think he deserved to die for killing her mom... She does think he should be in jail for the rest of his life though...

wishing death on someone is immoral
    Last edited by SicStang03; 10-28-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Darwinisim at its finest. Sad though...

Find where I said it was OK to slaughter innocent people and I will neg rep myself
    Underlying meaning.

SHE doesn't even think he deserved to die for killing her mom...
    Like I said, people think differently.

wishing death on someone is immoral
    Opinions. Later, QD.

So you neg rep everyone with different opinions than you?? I didn't offend you in any way..

So you neg rep everyone with different opinions than you?? I didn't offend you in any way..
    Are you that concerned with your rep? I "disapproved" of your comment. Sometimes I rep, sometimes not. I only hit you up because you were repping people calling me immoral. I'm far from an immoral person. But if you "think" that I'm immoral because I'd much rather a dumbass kid racing down the highway be on a slab than a mature adult that has a life to look forward to, then so be it. Later, QD.

Are you that concerned with your rep? I "disapproved" of your comment. Sometimes I rep, sometimes not. I only hit you up because you were repping people calling me immoral. I'm far from an immoral person. But if you "think" that I'm immoral because I'd much rather a dumbass kid racing down the highway be on a slab than a mature adult that has a life to look forward to, then so be it. Later, QD.
    I said +1 becuase I agreed.. I didn't rep anyone..

If you wish death on a 18yr. old kid for racing his car on an open highway you need help...

Whats funny is you +20 him and -20 me... I think you pick on the smaller fish on IA

This is what you said to him for saying it s ****ing immoral...

It's not that big a deal. We all have our own thoughts about things. Better him than someone not involved. Later, QD.

This is what you said to me...

-20 on it being ok to slaughter innocent people so you can see who's faster. Later, QD.[/QUOTE]

I really don't care about my rep but I don't think I deserved -20

I don't necessarily think that QD was wishing death on anyone. He was simply saying that the 18yr old kid, trying to race, deserves the imminent results of street racing rather than some innocent family.

If you wish death on a 18yr. old kid for racing his car on an open highway you need help...
    You're far from worth anything to determine if I need help. I know right from wrong and exercise that knowledge. It's far more immoral for you to say I need help without knowing anything about me and my life than it is for me to say what I say about people willingly putting other people at deadly danger.

Whats funny is you +20 him and -20 me... I think you pick on the smaller fish on IA
    Bull****. I give out +27s. Not 20s. And who did I give it to? I don't pick on smaller fish. There are plenty of people that have been here a long time that I've knocked. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by EM1toEVO
    I don't necessarily think that QD was wishing death on anyone. He was simply saying that the 18yr old kid, trying to race, deserves the imminent results of street racing rather than some innocent family.
    That's exactly right. I don't wish death on anyone. But I do enjoy seeing the idiots perish when they knowingly and willingly put others in harms way. That dude died. So what? He may have saved someone else's life a mile down the road. Later, QD.

Quote Originally Posted by EM1toEVO
    Thsi is what he said when I asked if someone deserves death for racing...

Illegally on an open highway with traffic? **** yeah.

Welp. I'll check the latest responses when I get back later tonight. I have to head to Lilburn, Duluth and Suwanee and then back to the warehouse to head to Rome, Acworth and Hiram. I have to do all this before I go and get help for my immorality. Later, QD.

Welp. I'll check the latest responses when I get back later tonight. I have to head to Lilburn, Duluth and Suwanee and then back to the warehouse to head to Rome, Acworth and Hiram. I have to do all this before I go and get help for my immorality. Later, QD.
    Have fun driving around... Stay off your PA becuase that could lead to you not paying attention and potentially causeing death to an innocent person...

Have fun driving around... Stay off your PA becuase that could lead to you not paying attention and potentially causeing death to an innocent person...
    Im sure I'll get negative reps but...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SicStang03 again."
    Quote Originally Posted by csmiths View Post
    He has an sr with cams and shit

Polak

People think differently. If you willingly and knowingly put someone in danger, then you should face whatever happens. Later, QD.

Have you ever sped before QD? You are knowingly putting other people in danger when you do that. I hope you die.

Thats what you sound like to me, I usually agree what you have to say QD, but thats just kind of mean.

I still love you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPrzy
    Have you ever sped before QD? You are knowingly putting other people in danger when you do that. I hope you die.
    Yes I do. I would explain the difference to you, but it would probably fall on closed eyes. And hey, just as I am entitled to my feelings, so are you. So is DicStang. Maybe I'll go to the PICTURES AND PHOTOSHOPS section and make a stupid thread about it since my feelings are so hurt.

Thats what you sound like to me, I usually agree what you have to say QD, but thats just kind of mean.
    Oh well.

I still love you.
    I know. Later, QD.

How would I even be on a PA when I don't have one? Hmmmm. Think about things before you post, man. Later, QD.

How would I even be on a PA when I don't have one? Hmmmm. Think about things before you post, man. Later, QD.
    I think he mean your CB ?

Who's winning the quarrel?

LOWL!

Leisa and S. 4 Life NM?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast