Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the Z06 haters this made a beleiver out of me

In the market

Quote Originally Posted by kayfuNk
    what a big man you are.
    Look man all I'm saying is if you have to call names to get your point accrost than don't have an opinion. I don't take name calling lightly. Especially when I don't come at you that way.
    Last edited by JustNoBody; 03-01-2007 at 03:28 PM.

In the market

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    what a big man you are arguing like a 5 year old. name calling, shit i feel like im in 3rd grade.
    lol! +1 For the hate of ignorance!

All bark, no bite.

Dollar for dollar, no matter the mod... whatever you do to a 350Z, and spend the same amount on a Z06... the Z06 will always be faster.

I bet my stock Z06 would slaughter any bolt-on 350Z out there. I'd be willing to bet it'd even pull on a Supercharged 350Z.

I agree with what people are saying that you could spend half of the money on a cheaper car to beat the new Z06. However it would probably be only in a straight line and not reliable. Plus think about it, you spent what 20+K to beat a STOCK Z06. You know you can mod those to right???? I wish people would leave the whole "if this car had that" game alone. It goes both ways and it's a never ending arguement.
    Last edited by Ericp; 03-01-2007 at 11:24 AM.

2FAST4U

My money is on you. Any takers ???
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    Dollar for dollar, no matter the mod... whatever you do to a 350Z, and spend the same amount on a Z06... the Z06 will always be faster.

I bet my stock Z06 would slaughter any bolt-on 350Z out there. I'd be willing to bet it'd even pull on a Supercharged 350Z.

nope, cus they already know...lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost

you have a v8 with near 500 hp, full bolt on V6 Z's are lucky to pull 300 whp

a properly supercharged Z would beat you, with a proper drive stage 4 stillen Z's run mid 12's. at a low 8-9 psi on a stock block.

and if you think that for $60,000 i couldnt make a faster Z than a stock z06, then you're just missing a few brain cells, if i had 40 thousand extra dollars to spend on speed upgrades and i couldnt get 500 whp then id have to be a worthless human being, hell for that much $ i could drop a v8 in a z and turbo/supercharge THAT, where's your head at?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    what a big man you are arguing like a 5 year old. name calling, shit i feel like im in 3rd grade.
    i meant ot call him a smart ass since i was obviously exagerating TWICE as fast as a zo6, he had to put up numbers like i was 100% serious that there would be a top speed car of 398 mph -.-

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

you have a v8 with near 500 hp, full bolt on V6 Z's are lucky to pull 300 whp

a properly supercharged Z would beat you, with a proper drive stage 4 stillen Z's run mid 12's.

and if you think that for $60,000 i couldnt make a faster Z than a stock z06, then you're just missing a few brain cells, if i had 40 thousand extra dollars to spend on speed upgrades and i couldnt get 500 whp then id have to be a worthless human being, hell for that much $ i could drop a v8 in a z and turbo/supercharge THAT, where's your head at?
    Hate to say it but you'll never win man, give it up. Sadly you won't get the Z to handle anywhere near as well and dollar for dollar out of the box it has the 350z beat.

Then technically under the 1976 Magnuson Moss act you should be covered but good luck trying to get any warranty work done on a Z that heavily modified, you'll get laughed at.

SPEEDMINDED-always full of wisdom. i feel smarter already.

just end the discussion. to prove who has the faster car, get your asses to whoreslounge, call each other out, do whatever you gotta do. we've past the line of trying to talk this shit out. ITS DONE. let it go.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

In the market

i meant ot call him a smart ass since i was obviously exagerating TWICE as fast as a zo6, he had to put up numbers like i was 100% serious that there would be a top speed car of 398 mph -.-
    I thought it was damn funny.

2FAST4U

I could get a used c5 zo6 then it would be dollar for dollar and beat the handling,top speep,1/4 mile of the 350 z and if yall don't believe that, get your money out. iloveboost has already said bring them on . WOULD'NT STAND A CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Hate to say it but you'll never win man, give it up. Sadly you won't get the Z to handle anywhere near as well and dollar for dollar out of the box it has the 350z beat.

Then technically under the 1976 Magnuson Moss act you should be covered but good luck trying to get any warranty work done on a Z that heavily modified, you'll get laughed at.

All bark, no bite.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

7liter v8...pshh, its only making like 70hp per liter...haha j/k , still a very very nice car....

skylines better

Quote Originally Posted by BenefitX
    skylines better
    No.
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

"She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustNoBody
    Found this today now tell me the 350Z and Viper are better cars.
    Tell me what you think.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1342124239
    WTF?

How do you even put the 350z in the same sentance with the z06 and viper? That is just stupid. Take the 350z out of it. Would never be considered in the same group, stock or modified.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

In the market

Quote Originally Posted by richw131
    WTF?

How do you even put the 350z in the same sentance with the z06 and viper? That is just stupid. Take the 350z out of it. Would never be considered in the same group, stock or modified.
    It came from another conversation with two guys one loving 350Z and the other a viper.

This whole argument is dumb and has been going on since the beginning of time. There's always someone with a faster car.
    IA Rules doesn't allow these images in sigs

- IA Mgmt

Patience Pays...

whoa whoa.. lol just came across this thread

The comparison? There isn't ONE! The Z06 is geared for top end and the 350Z isn't simply put. I raced a C5 Z06 in my Twin Turbo G35,

Side note: Generally TT VQ vs Supercharged VQ the TT will win

I shifted twice while the Z06 stayed in one gear, I barely won one pull and got my doors blown off on another. I actually have a video of a Supercharged Z vs. a Z06 and the 350Z did suprisingly well but it still lost, its not built for high horsepower.. all you get is wheel spin and a broken transmission.

Once you spend all the money and the headaches you realize you could have had a C6 Z06 with the same or better performance with a warranty.

2FAST4U

Thank you.Would love to see video please post it for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony

The comparison? There isn't ONE! The Z06 is geared for top end and the 350Z isn't simply put. I raced a C5 Z06 in my Twin Turbo G35,

I shifted twice while the Z06 stayed in one gear, I barely won one pull and got my doors blown off on another. I actually have a video of a Supercharged Z vs. a Z06 and the 350Z did suprisingly well but it still lost, its not built for high horsepower.. all you get is wheel spin and a broken transmission.

Once you spend all the money and the headaches you realize you could have had a C6 Z06 with the same or better performance with a warranty.

Patience Pays...

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by tony

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for stating my exact opinion.
    02 GSX-R Telefonica Movistar
    99 Prelude
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    98 Mustang 3.8

Patience Pays...

No problem, you'll notice in the video that the Supercharged 350Z does well when he's actually in gear but when he has to shift its all over, the Z06 is gone. I'm not sure what the redline on the Z06 is but on a blown Z its around 6800rpm's and it comes up QUICK.. so you do a lot of shifting.

( . )( . ) inmymouth _Christian_'s Avatar

you cant find a faster car for the money stock for stock. plus you ave a warranty to go with it. it is reliable at 500hp, plus its a real sports car not some hopped up rice burner. + u can get mad p00n with that car. and if you guys wanna talk mods, you can do one hell of a lot with 7liters of displacement. oh and on the video fast food ftmfw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12