Hi everyone,

I won one of the customized 2004 Civic EX Coupes that Dashboard Confessional customized for last year's CivicTour. But because of the taxes, I can't afford to keep the car.

The car just arrived in Metro Atlanta from being customized in California a week or so ago. Never driven. Full Honda 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty. Much nicer than I thought it would be (I was thinking it might be a little overdone based on the pictures, but it actually looks incredibly cool in real life). Alpine in-dash DVD/GPS/ipod and speakers, lowered racing suspension, custom suede seats, custom mats, Fuzion wheels, has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed-paint-job. It is amazing.

It is currently on ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4533956464

But you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. If anyone wants to check it out, Hennessy Honda is storing it in its showroom for me. Hennessy Honda is at Highway 92 and I-575 in Woodstock. From Atlanta, just take I-75 past Marietta to I-575. Highway 92 is the first exit past Bell Ferry Rd. Take a left at the light off the exit ramp and Hennessy is next to the Home Depot. This is a privately owned car, though, so you won't be responsible for sales tax or anything like that.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you are interested, or just place a bid! My email address is [email protected].

P.S. They also sent me the stock 2004 EX rim/tires, CD player and speakers, muffler, and mats that they replaced with the upgraded parts. So if anyone is interested in any of those things, either, let me know.

Luckycat15
[email protected]