Thread: 92 Ford Thunderbird Sport 5.0 HO $2500

IA's Stang/Nitrous Junkie

Default 92 Ford Thunderbird Sport 5.0 HO $2500

I know this isn't an import but anyways maybe you know someone looking for a good reliable car.

92 Ford Thunderbird Sport. 5.0 HO motor with automatic, 133k miles. Car runs great. It has all options except leather- power windows, locks, power seat, sunroof (it doesn't leak a bit). I just replaced upper and lower balljoints, upper control arm bushings, new brakes all around, new tires on front and excellent tires on rear- approximately 85-90% tread. Need to sell fast as I am moving and have too many cars. Really don't want to take it with me. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 678-778-8759
    Hmmm.... never thought juice could be this much fun.

A day late, a buck short BufordŽ's Avatar
    Starin' at the world through my rear-view.

Have you had to replace the Harmonic Balancer yet? Or is that just on the older bodied TB 5.0's?
    My 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S

Val for president!
    Yes, I would have voted for her.
    In loving memory of Valerie Antranikian.