Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 98 FAST & FURIOUS ECLIPSE (NOPI show car) $7,900

but really good luck with the sale
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

he wasnt like that in the beginning of the thread.
    anyways, i agree with ^.
    you should lower the asking price by a fourth. meaning, set it around 6k, and its asking a bit much.

but its your car, do what you want.
    doesnt look like ppl here are buying it though.
    ebay is your best friend.
    goodluck

Asking $ 7,900 OBO

1. for a 2nd gen DSM
    2. for NA
    3. for F&F

get real man. your motor walking to its death at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    BAHAHAHAHA!!! And you think that PIECE OF SHIT AUTOMATIC ECLIPSE is any better? BAHAHAHHA!! What a waste of fucking life you are! Maybe you should run that pile of shit into a tree and end your fucking life with it! I would love to watch while laughing!

OOOO!!! I have an even better idea! HOW ABOUT I FUCKING DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD AND BAN YOUR FUCKING ASS, RICER!

Fuck you, and fuck your fucking piece of shit car.

BTW: I get more pussy in a week than your ass gets in a fucking year (that is, if you even like pussy, fag) so know what you are talking about before it spews out of your dicksucker.

preach Asshole fooooo, LIRL

....It is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by 429bigblock
    dude i wasnt gonna say anything i usually take the side of the sellers in this situation, but your makin your self look like a jack ass. your 2.0 automatic riced out body kit isnt nicer than anyone on here like you think and you are a shity verbal fighter your insults sound like someone who just learned how to speak english. if you want people to take your side dont pretend to be better than people cus chances are your not, so chill out and good luck with the sale. btw id lower the price dramaticly unless you took the body kit off that you dont need to lower it as much
    ^truth....I've seen more than enough rides on this site that make that car look like it belongs in pile of scrap. Is it a nice dsm? Yes. Have I seen better? Of course. If you're looking to get that amount for your car you may be on the wrong site. Hell...if you post on ebay with that title my guess is that somebody will jump right on that possibly even for more than you're asking right now.

Please for the love of God....don't come on to this site and make believe you can talk shit to people who have been in the scene since before you were even born.
    2001 Honda Prelude Base model
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twkg2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    he is the mac daddy pimp... rockin the lude all day long!

Quote Originally Posted by $ilver
    Hey you and all the haters postin on my car can suck my left nut whenever yall stop butt spearing eachother. why dont uall take a deep breath and stop HATIN my car just cause it looks better than any of the cars u fools ever had or hoped to have! If you dont have nothin good to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! What gave yall lame fucks the idea that I give 2 shits bout what uall think? Damn....i swear this site is full of fuckin haters! its worse than high school on here! I'm not talkin shit bout how FAST my car is and to all the idiots out there who think that the title means my car is fast uall need to check out the PARENTHESES which are these things ( ) for all you who spent the last 20 min lookin that word up in the dictionary, and see that it's a show car LOSERS! Now to the few people who are not talkin shit THANX for not hatin and for bein normal! To the rest of the haters....KISS MY ASS!
    how about you come to japan, so i can kiss your ass, and shove my FD right up it.

your car is shit, and you hype it up. its just another Non turbo eclipse girl car

hey if you are not jealous and/or envious then why do you talk shit? ill tell you why cause you're a typical "hater"! show me where in my add does it say "o please all you assholes delight me with your opinion" exactly it doesnt say that so you know what i think bout your CRX? i think its good that u have the cheapest car out there besides a geo metro, so more power to you buddy...but keep in mind I DONT GIVE A FUCK! and come on guy...drops more panties than me? we could put u in a fuckin Lamborghini, park you on 5th ave. and give u 2 grand and u'd still not drop anyone's panties. please stop wastin our precious oxygen to supply your minuscule brain with HATE! i mean seriously when ill decide to give a shit bout your opinion or that of any other haters ill post another add that says O MY FAST ECLIPSE CAN BEAT ANYONE'S ASS...ASSHOLES WELCOMED TO COMMENT! but untill then take your hate comments, shine them up, turn them sideways, and shove them up your ass! now run along!
    oh and to piggyback on my above post

why the hell would i be jealous of a girl car driving fag when im
    1.In japan
    2. Drive an FD
    3. The suspension on my FD costs as much as the KBB of your car.

go away

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

i've seen that car around here i think, its not that bad looking, dont recall about a inter cooler or anything in the front tho or whether its turbo lol

e46bud, you can get bose packages to put in cars, i dont know specifically about eclipses but i know alot of chevy's have bose systems in them
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

To all the "haters" out there man!
    WOW and you call all of "us" haters...seems like you are the one talkin shit to us. Why dont you just stop while you are ahe...or well....in your case...behind

im a fag but its ok!"
    Thats sick dude....Just my thoughts on it...

Certified Gearhead

sounds like an ebay advertisement!!

NO ADVERTISING

haha yeah but you know whats funny...at least i wont have to worry bout not MAKING IT unlike your ass! hey but good luck gettin there buddy! keep a positive attitude...may be one day ull get lucky! and just so you dont look stupid, which i know is almost impossible for you to do, but my car doesnt have a intercooler! even my granny could look at a fuckin radiator and tell the diffrence!
    I have an intercooler.

Quote Originally Posted by NSCredondo
    WOW and you call all of "us" haters...seems like you are the one talkin shit to us. Why dont you just stop while you are ahe...or well....in your case...behind

you fuckin me?
    hes the one talkin shit now, where did it start from?

IA KING

ouch! GOT wheel gap?

Flamed.

Im blunt,Get over it blacknightteg's Avatar

gotta love the chicken wire in the grill...SO HAWT
    Canon Nutswinger:
    Canon XS
    18-55mm
    55-250mm
    50mm USM

Talking

Quote swaythecoupe- dude i know a guy that wants to but ur car!
    Quote $ilver- Really! cool
    Quote swaythe coupe- psche!, bitch no one wants to buy that ugly shit! ud be better off sellin that crap on some foreign version of autotrader were no one really understands english or the meanging of life for that matter. bitch!

hahaaha

do it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebay
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by BuellX1
    oh and to piggyback on my above post

why the hell would i be jealous of a girl car driving fag when im
    1.In japan
    2. Drive an FD
    3. The suspension on my FD costs as much as the KBB of your car.

go away
    hey y dont you do me a fav and take my add, translate/draw it into lil japanese symbols and re-read it! may be then you will understand the difference between a For Sale add and braggin! The add is on here because the car is for sale not because i'm braggin bout how good it is! so take your lil suspension and car which is halfway around the world and go :idb: your bf whose prolly bout 4 feet tall!

hey y dont you do me a fav and take my add, translate/draw it into lil japanese symbols and re-read it! may be then you will understand the difference between a For Sale add and braggin! The add is on here because the car is for sale not because i'm braggin bout how good it is! so take your lil suspension and car which is halfway around the world and go :idb: your bf whose prolly bout 4 feet tall!
    You're goddamn retarded. He's an american in the military stationed over there. And since you're so smart i guess you don't need me telling you it's an AD not an ADD.

Drive your car into a ravine. Dumbass.

^ Has way toooo much pr0n v3rd1g0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1439/2000
    You're goddamn retarded. He's an american in the military stationed over there. And since you're so smart i guess you don't need me telling you it's an AD not an ADD.

i was waiting for someone to flame the spelling of AD
    No siggy as of right now

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by NSCredondo
    Look loser, i posted my car on here to sell. Now its not my fault that assholes like yourself who think uall better, which you really not, come startin shit. If you don't like the car thats fine with me, I am not forcin you to check out my add, but dont sit there and talk shit when you have a fuckin piece of shit car yourself and act like you know me. And I already told you, I am so ahead of you that you can't even see me so stop tryin to fit in. its really that simple!

Look loser, i posted my car on here to sell. Now its not my fault that assholes like yourself who think uall better, which you really not, come startin shit. If you don't like the car thats fine with me, I am not forcin you to check out my add, but dont sit there and talk shit when you have a fuckin piece of shit car yourself and act like you know me. And I already told you, I am so ahead of you that you can't even see me so stop tryin to fit in. its really that simple!
    You're just slow.

lol damn.

IA Member

Hey thank you very much for pointing out my grammatical error Mr. Webster. In case you have not noticed my highest concern is not my grammar but thank you anyway. As for your little friend I don’t care who he is and where he is, apparently he, along with many other people on here, cannot fully grasp this complicated process called SELLING A CAR. As I said before, I would really like to read everyone’s negative opinions but I DON’T CARE! When will people get that through their thick skulls?

P.S

Please double-check my spelling and make sure I do not have any more grammatical errors because I do not know what would happen if I spelt AD with two D's again!

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

damn....WAAAAAYYYYYY too much hating on here... but I do have a question... engine model? oh, yeah, and is yours an RS, GS, GS-T (doubtful), or a GSX (again, very doubtful)

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

Hey thank you very much for pointing out my grammatical error Mr. Webster. In case you have not noticed my highest concern is not my grammar but thank you anyway. As for your little friend I don’t care who he is and where he is, apparently he, along with many other people on here, cannot fully grasp this complicated process called SELLING A CAR. As I said before, I would really like to read everyone’s negative opinions but I DON’T CARE! When will people get that through their thick skulls?

P.S

Please double-check my spelling and make sure I do not have any more grammatical errors because I do not know what would happen if I spelt AD with two D's again!
    you guys think he used spell check this time around???

....It is what it is...

Actually, spelt is used wrong. BTW there homie, maybe it's time for you to give up on the whole IA thing. All of your posts have been in this thread and every one of them makes you look like an ass hat. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. If you don't like what people say about your whip then take that shit to Autotrader.
    2001 Honda Prelude Base model
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twkg2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince NISMO
    he is the mac daddy pimp... rockin the lude all day long!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsubishi1
    damn....WAAAAAYYYYYY too much hating on here... but I do have a question... engine model? oh, yeah, and is yours an RS, GS, GS-T (doubtful), or a GSX (again, very doubtful)
    You're dumb too if you can't read the 1st page. Auto non turbo fwd. Big waste of time.

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

You're dumb too if you can't read the 1st page. Auto non turbo fwd. Big waste of time.
    dude, are you a fucking moron?! you can have a GS and have it NON TURBO. the 4G63 came turbocharged and NON TURBOCHARGED... hence why there are the 4G63-t and the 4G63... stfu

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

and one more thing... the GS did come with the 4G motor and was front wheel drive. thank you

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

god, I keep forgetting to add shit... the GS was also available in the 5sp and the AUTOMATIC... hmmm... is that all... yeah.

wow, so much shit talkin over someone selling his car.
    1) the f&f thing is a little old. but then again check the year of the car.
    2) the dude is trying to SELL(see: get rid of) the car.
    3)all is all, it is a clean ass car, N/A or not. and considering the year, it's in good condition. judging from the looks.
    4) dont hate on the mans' car due to the title. though honestly it's a little overpriced, but it seems that he's selling it for that price due tothe amount of money spent in the body/interior and his attachment to the car.
    5) we've all seen ALOT worse looking cars for sale here.

good luck with the sale(but lower the price and edit the f&f plug).

dude, are you a fucking moron?! you can have a GS and have it NON TURBO. the 4G63 came turbocharged and NON TURBOCHARGED... hence why there are the 4G63-t and the 4G63... stfu
    You do realize you are completely wrong, right? The non-turbo 4G63 was only used in the 89-94 Eclipse. The second generation (i.e. the one in this ad) never came with a non-turbo 4G63. It came with a Chrystler 420A, which is the same engine that the DOHC Neon uses.

Who is the moron now?

And $ilver, I am done arguing with you. It is obvious that in this battle of wits you came unarmed.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

Well, Im gonna try and look past the comments about the car being a non-turbo fwd GS girls car crappy DSM, because ummmmmmm..... thats what I have. However, $8,000 later it is now turbo.

The guy asking about the motor, chances are it is a 420a. The 4G64 is only in the GS Spyders I believe, I just cant think of the reasoning on it right now. I just know the gs spyders have a 2.4L motor. The 4g63 turbo is on the GS-t and GSX.

In regards to the flaming, the man is just trying to sell a car. IF your not interested, then why post? I agree the F&F thing is completly played out, however, it still gets people's attention. IF you see F&F, you will look to see what it is for whatever reason. It is an attention getter, some people use other phrases. Obviously this one worked and got peoples attention.

Im not taking any sides or saying anything about anybody, just saying let the man try and sell his car the way he wants to. IF nobody is interested then the reply count to the thread would be 0.

I agree he has been talking alot of shit to people on this forum, but alot of it was because he was put on the defense. He felt like he was being attacked and reacted just like myself or anybody else would probably do.

Thats just my 2 cents. And I know I can't spell for shit, so I am sure half my shit is mispelled also.
    Last edited by Elite; 03-16-2006 at 06:55 PM.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    You do realize you are completely wrong, right? The non-turbo 4G63 was only used in the 89-94 Eclipse. The second generation (i.e. the one in this ad) never came with a non-turbo 4G63. It came with a Chrystler 420A, which is the same engine that the DOHC Neon uses.

Who is the moron now?

And $ilver, I am done arguing with you. It is obvious that in this battle of wits you came unarmed.
    not a dsm expert but......

was the first gen 4g avaliable in hyndai's elantra too?

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by Elite
    Well, Im gonna try and look past the comments about the car being a non-turbo fwd GS girls car crappy DSM, because ummmmmmm..... thats what I have. However, $8,000 later it is now turbo.

The guy asking about the motor, chances are it is a 420a. The 4G63 is only in the GS Spyders I believe, I just cant think of the reasoning on it right now. I just know the gs spyders have a 2.4L motor. The 4g63 turbo is on the GS-t and GSX.

In regards to the flaming, the man is just trying to sell a car. IF your not interested, then why post? I agree the F&F thing is completly played out, however, it still gets people's attention. IF you see F&F, you will look to see what it is for whatever reason. It is an attention getter, some people use other phrases. Obviously this one worked and got peoples attention.

Im not taking any sides or saying anything about anybody, just saying let the man try and sell his car the way he wants to. IF nobody is interested then the reply count to the thread would be 0.

I agree he has been talking alot of shit to people on this forum, but alot of it was because he was put on the defense. He felt like he was being attacked and reacted just like myself or anybody else would probably do.

Thats just my 2 cents. And I know I can't spell for shit, so I am sure half my shit is mispelled also.
    the 4G isnt just in the spyders... i believe that they were put in all GS... the RS was the only car with a 420A (i know because the motor mounts are completely different from the rs and the gs) i wanted to swap my motor from a 420 to a 4G but couldnt because of this. and the motor i wanted was from a non-spyder gs

the 4G isnt just in the spyders... i believe that they were put in all GS... the RS was the only car with a 420A (i know because the motor mounts are completely different from the rs and the gs) i wanted to swap my motor from a 420 to a 4G but couldnt because of this. and the motor i wanted was from a non-spyder gs
    Sorry, but no. Here is a picture of my engine. It is a 1999 Eclipse GS. I have a 420a motor. I put what it used to look like also because I turbo'd it now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3845-small-jpg   -dscn0314-small-jpg  
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Here you go:

"The Eclipse was available in seven trim levels: Base, RS, GS, GS Spyder, GS-T, GS-T Spyder, and GSX.

2nd Gen (95-99) cars:

Eclipse: Base FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse RS: Equipment Upgraded FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse GS: Equipment upgraded FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse GS Spyder: Convertible FWD model equipped with a 141hp 2.4l 16-valve SOHC Mitsubishi 4G64 engine

Eclipse GS-T: Hardtop FWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine

Eclipse GS-T Spyder: Convertible FWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine

Eclipse GSX: AWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine "
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Mitsubishi Motors 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by Elite
    Sorry, but no. Here is a picture of my engine. It is a 1999 Eclipse GS. I have a 420a motor. I put what it used to look like also because I turbo'd it now.
    so you have a turbo-d 420a? not bad... i almost considered that on my 96 rs... and i stand corrected. i did look it up and you are right. sorry.

ok, here is what I found, because I knew there was some truth to what you were saying I just couldnt find it online.

"There was a unique version of the 2G Eclipse sold in some European countries. It used a normally-aspirated Mitsubishi 4G63 motor, similar to what was available in the 1G."
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast