Thread: RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION CAR 700 BUX

Threaded View

Default RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION CAR 600 BUX Obo

Price Drop -100 bux... gotta sell faster 600 OBO
    THIS CAR IS 5SPD... 4 DOOR...
    1990 GEO PRIZM LSi HATCH 4 DOOR...RED
    IT HAS CD PLAYER, SPEAKERS...ETC
    pretty new clutch...NEW BRAKES...+full tank of gas, heh

toyota corolla engine all geo prizms were made with toyota corolla engines... geo prizm is just like the mercury sable is to the ford taurus... the geo is the SAME EXACT CAR>>> almost all parts are interchangeable with a corolla.
    This car is EXTREMELY reliable... but has some cosmetic damage... has some dents, none of which mess with reliability.
    The car would make a great transport car...first car... or 5 spd learners car...

this car is fuckin great on gas... and REALLY CHEAP TO INSURE...
    700 bux or best offer.... plz call me or pm with ANY OFFERS

404-XXX-XXXX Hasan

PS IF YOU CALL>>> AND I DONT PICK UP>>>> DONT HESITATE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE>>>TAHTS WHY ITS THERE>>>> DONT JUST HANG UP TY

gas is fuckin 2 bux a gallon now and this car still runs on full tank (16 bucks)... for more than 1 week like 1.5 week usually... and i drive alot (to work and back, skool and back... chill) all daily
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 04-13-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Phone number removed