Thread: 1995 Imola Orange Acura Integra GS-R

Threaded View

IA Member

Default 1995 Imola Orange Acura Integra GS-R

Hey guys its that time of the year for me again... no big story as to why im selling it, i just acquired some extra cash so i can afford a better car now...

Well most of you know this car was acquired to me by a trade for my ek w/ a type-r swap... so all the mods were done by the previous owner, but this car was babied by him and I... so on w/ the mods....

133,xxx miles on chassis, and on clean title. car has a gsr cluster in right now that says it has 121,xxx but i will also include a ls cluster that has the correct mileage on it.

Exterior

-Complete 98+ conversion, including 98+ front/rear bumpers, headlights/taillights
    -Black housing angel eyes
    -Custom JDM NSX imola orange pearl mettalic (3 Stage paint)
    -NSX black top scheme
    -VIS invader carbon fiber hood
    -VIS Spoon carbon fiber lip (cracked in 2 places)
    -Shaved door moldings and emblems
    -DC-sports rear lower tie bar
    -Ground control coil-overs
    -stock front strut bar, no rear lower strut bar

Wheels

-Car now has the newer gsr blades, w/ some of the chrome tearing off but not that bad at all...
    -Tires are at 80%, and they are toyo proxies
    -Front crossed drilled rotors (brembo)

Motor

-B18c1
    -Aem short ram intake
    -DC sports JDM 4-1 Type R header
    -universal catalytic converter
    -Apexi N1 cat-back mandrel bent piping from cat
    -chipped p28 for hondata and running skunk2 ffsquad program
    -Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch
    -Clutchmasters 8 pound flywheel

Electronics

-I probably will not include the headunit, unless the price is right... but its a pioneer deh-7600mp
    -some bad ass alarm system, w/ kill switch, very sensitive...
    -only 2 speakers in the front doors and those are 5 1/4 pioneers...

Interior

-Full GS-R cloth interior
    -RSX 5-speed shiftknob
    -Type-R Shiftboot
    -Type-R CF ashytray, and CF cupholder
    -Fake Type-R floor mats, front and rear, clean though...

Now for the small imperfections of the car...
    -ofcourse the cracked lip...
    -green scuff mark from previous owner on the front bumper by the lower blinker
    light, driver side.
    -small white scuff mark on passenger side on fender, by my father getting too close w/ his montero to me...
    -i took the type-r wing off and sold it, but never closed up the holes so they have electric tape on them... no leaks...
    -small dent on driver side door, and another dent where the antenna use to be, i guess when they shaved it it collapsed in because they didn't do a good job?
    -I will include pictures of all the small dings, dents, and scratches..

Pics

From H-T meet...

old pics can be seen here

http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.ph...=0&#entry307937 when car was high w/ ls mesh wheels painted black w/ polished lip...

now for the imperfection shots...

upon purchase of the car i will also include a
    -stock black hood
    -type-r carbon fiber cigarette lighter
    -and a ls gauge cluster w/ the correct mileage of the car...

i will add more pics of the engine bay, in the 2nd post, i filled this post up already...
    VIN will be furnished for serious buyers only! and to mods that request it...
    many people can vouch for this car.. i live in gwinnett so i can meet at some landmarks around here... now for price...

I would like to get $7500 OBO for the car, im very flexible on the price. NO TRADES...

cell # 678-231-1801, Nomi
    aim- Desiplayan
    email- [email protected]
    Last edited by 93VtecHatch; 04-19-2005 at 02:00 PM.