Thread: '05, Yamaha, R6, Shark mouth, low miles- $5500

IA Member

Default '05, Yamaha, R6, Shark mouth, low miles- $5500

'05, Yamaha R6
    The bike has had 2 owners, me being the second. It has a salvaged title due to the previous owner dropping it and totaling the plastics. I repaired the plastic, and all that remains from the drop is a scratch on the engine cover, and a scuff on the exhaust pipe.

The bike has a Yoshihama exhaust and sounds great. It also has a one of a kind paint job that always breaks necks. It's got blinking side view mirrors as well as flush mount side blinkers. It also has LED rear tailights, along with LED rear blinkers on the sides. It has a new front and rear tire as well as a new battery. I have not had a single problem mechanically with the bike and it runs like a champ. I also have not beaten up on it ie wheelies, or tricks... just solely for riding and dragging knees..

I love this bike greatly and I don't have to sell it. I just wanted to put it on the market for those willing to pay the price for such an amazing bike.
    -8,3??
    -custom shark mouth neck breaker
    -great mechanical condition

asking price $5500 OBO will consider trades for a nice 240, or a evo8/9 with cash on my end.
    Phone number: 678.485.4224

Last edited by EF8Zackrj; 04-19-2015 at 03:54 PM.

IA Member

EDIT!!! looking for a 240, or EVO8/9 with cash on my end. PRICE IS NOW OBO!