Thread: FS: 2004 GMC Yukon Denali w/ Navigation & Rear Entertainment..... $15,800

Default FS: 2004 GMC Yukon Denali w/ Navigation & Rear Entertainment..... $16,500

It pains me to sell my truck, but I am downsizing. This truck is awesome! 2004 GMC Yukon Denali, black exterior/grey interior, 87,000 miles, non-smoker and no kids. I litterally just waxed the truck last weekend and the paint just shines. I also just spent about $1,000 on 4 new Michelin - LTX® M/S2 tires (the best Michelin tires offers) that have a 70,000 mile factory warranty on them. (the tires currently have about 2,000 miles on them) I also purchased a custom molded floor mat for the rear to protect the carpet when hauling things home from Home Depot. (retail $150) I have never had to take this car in to the shop for anything other then oil changes and standard milage services.

The car is equipped with an aftermarket Navigation/DVD system by Eclipse Audio (purchased for $2,000). I also currently have a 12" Jenson flip down monitor (retails for $1,500 + installation) in the rear with built-in DVD player to make the road trips go by much faster, or entertain kids if you have them.

I have a ton of pictures so just email me if you would like to see more. I also pulled the Carfax and Autocheck report on my Denali and I am happy to provide it upon request.

VIN# 1GKEK63U14J139916

Lowest price I will take is $16,500. Sorry, not looking for trades.

Edmunds True Market Value (without Navigation):
    Private Seller: $16,877 , Dealer Retail: $18,905 (based on "Clean" condition)
    Private Seller: $18,211 , Dealer Retail: $20,425 (based on "Outstanding" condition)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -15-jpg   -7-jpg   -5-jpg   -3-jpg   -1-jpg  

Last edited by JC; 05-13-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Changed Price
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Sold.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40