No Recent Activity
About mxglory258

Basic Information

Date of Birth
October 29, 1983 (36)
About mxglory258
Location:
Pennsyl-fuckin-tucky ya'll
Car:
90 CRX SI - Being De Riced
Occupation:
Work
Gender:
Male

Signature


90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...

Contact


This Page
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/users/16669/?s=917426f1187a9a158deca18f13556e5e
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to mxglory258 Using...

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
1,487
Posts Per Day
0.31
Last Post
Anyone in here remember Joey? 12-19-2007 11:31 AM
General Information
Last Activity
12-19-2007 12:41 PM
Join Date
04-28-2007
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!