Thread: 94 lexus gs300

Default 94 lexus gs300

Alright, we have a 94 gs at the house, has a touch screen dvd/cd player. I can turn on the car and everything works. But the radio will not even turn on. I'm at the point where I think the radio itself is shot, all of the fuses are fine, the wiring is fine... It does have a 1,000 watt amp, and a 12 inch sub. But also tracing that all the way back I cant find anything wrong. I'm completely clueless at this point. If anyone thinks I may have missed something or has any help it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

First thing, if its aftermarket (sounds like it is), when the key is on check for 12v+ on the Yellow & Red wires. Also check for continuity to ground on the Black- wire. If these 3 are good and it won't power up -- its toast.

just got through taking the dash about to get to the harness, turns out we had a wire that had a meltdown -_- im working on fixing all of it now. i appreciate it though man!!