Thread: TRD 2-Way LSD - Kouki

Default TRD 2-Way LSD - Kouki

I've got a TRD 2 Way for a Kouki AE86 that I bought used to keep with my other rear end as a spare but I've decided that I don't really need it around. I sent pictures of the internals, etc to Spence at Weir and he said everything looks alright. I did lose one of the spacers so I'm having to replace them (On its way from Spence) and it'll be ready to ship. I bought it with the understanding that it only had one track day on it.

I prefer cash but I'm also interested in trades for other parts. Worst I can say is no.

$400 obo

Text for quicker response
    256-473-five8four5
    Last edited by Alabamaguy; 04-05-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Certified Gearhead

ok, so what kind of car is this for? A kouki what?
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.org
    my god, check the classifieds for a trampoline, youre jumping all over the place here,

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonehatch View Post
    ok, so what kind of car is this for? A kouki what?
    My bad, I copied my description from C4AG and didn't change anything. It's for an AE86.