Thread: MKIII Supra parts 2JZ harness, piggyback, MAP Sensor

Default MKIII Supra parts 2JZ harness, piggyback, MAP Sensor

PRICE:$250
    ITEM:Map-ECU
    DESCRIPTION:Bought this on Ebay, wired it in and never got a chance to even use it. It comes with a serial usb cable to connect to the laptop. Maps can be downloaded on the website.

PRICE:$50
    ITEM:AEM 2Bar MAP Sensor
    DESCRIPTION: Brand new in box

PRICE:It was $1240 new. I'm asking $1000 shipped.

ITEM:2jz swap harness for Ma70

DESCRIPTION:
    I bought this from Dr Tweak for my 2jz swap into my 90 supra. It is his "brand new" harness. I didnt send him anything. This is made from all new connectors and all new wire. It was installed and had a map-ecu wired in and then was taken back off to part out the car. Never even turned the car over with it connected. As I said, a few wires were spliced, but was taken back off. Also the C1 connector had the wrong plug on it for the year so I depinned it and just hard wired it so their are 4 wires you will have to solder or order a c1 plug from tweak.

HERE IS THE AD FROM EBAY DESCRIBING HIS HARNESS

Brand New Custom-built 2JZ-GTE Wiring Harnesses
    For 2JZGTE swap into any chassis

New Item from Tweak'd Performance (formerly Phoenix Tuning)! These wiring harnesses are built using new wire, new OEM terminals, and new OEM connector housings. NO CORE HARNESS REQUIRED. These custom build-to-order harnesses are available now and can be made to suit any configuration or vehicle. The harness listed in the auction is a "bare bones" 2JZ engine harness. All of the needed circuits are clearly labeled so that you can wire this harness up into ANY VEHICLE. Using this harness you could install a 2JZGTE engine into anything from an SC300 to an MA70 Supra to a dune buggy. Because these harnesses are built to your specifications, we can provide for custom applications, such as moving the igniter out of the engine bay for a cleaner look, locating the 02 sensor in a different location, and so on.

The example wiring harness shown in the main picture is a 2JZGTE into an SC300.

What is included:
    - All new wiring from every EFI sensor and actuator to the ECU
    - Shielded cable used on all required circuits (such as the distributor wiring)
    - Chassis-related circuits are connected to your chassis plugs (you must provide these in most cases) or are clearly labeled for you to connect (such as check engine light, ignition switch, etc)
    - Harnesses are loomed using sleeving and looming making for a better than OEM finish. Our proprietary heat-shrink looming method, for show-car and extreme applications, is also available at an additional cost. The harness can also be left unloomed by your request, or loomed with a different material.
    - We can convert this harness to a 100% self-contained application. This means we will add in all of the fuses, fuse holders, relays, and other required circuits so that you only need to connect the battery and the ignition switch and the engine will be ready to run! (Great for sand-rail or race car applications)
    - Custom lengths and changes to the wiring, such as wiring in a piggyback engine management system, or using a different EMS altogether!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2335-jpg   -img_2334-jpg   -img_2333-jpg   -img_2332-jpg