Thread: TONS of aftermarket parts for lexus IS300 2001-2005

Default TONS of aftermarket parts for lexus IS300 2001-2005

mods please delete, cars gone.
    Last edited by RedGTS; 09-04-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r

I don't think anyone will take you serious b/c you took down your del sol ad in under 5 hours. Slow it down and the offers will come. Be prepared for lowballers, i deal with them all the time...

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Well tons of people on this forum know me, and they know im serious, and I have an excellent reputation but thanks for your input though....
    sold most the del sol parts on CL in couple hours which is why I took down the ad, I would rather scrape my teeth on concrete than deal with most IA honda parts buyers.

All Pm's replied too, the intake is a rod miller brand looked at it yestersday.

-Chris
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r

Wheels are Axis "decade" they are still sold in couple places, average retail was 250 each
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r

craigs and IA i see no difference really. Certainly there are exceptions.
    Tru story - I was giving away some free items in the free section. Mug got back to me if i had this that and the other on his iphone email. I told him dude your replying on a iphone email and your asking for more free stuff and what else do i have. You obviously have money if you have a iphone with data why are you asking what else do i have? He told me forget it, lol. I mean seiously. I get being cheap but damn dude free is free beggers cant be choosers. So, yeah i deal with flakers all day long....i just brush off the non legit guys

if you found a buyer that fast thats awesome. Hardly see anyone react that fast to honda parts though, and i give ridiculous deals on there on occasion. Scheduling conflicts, life etc...

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

I'll take the catback and intake

catback will be off the car this weekend, so will be available then for you. The intake, let me know when you want to swap it out with your stocker.
    -Chris , im in acworth
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r

I had a guy that wanted some free steelies that I had. Drove all the way from Summit area to get them. I live in Kennesaw. Popped a tire in my neighborhood because his he had been driving on the cords for so long. Had to get my jack out and install the free steelies. Thanks IA

I'm in woodstock text me 404-202-6194

Just send you a text, well see when we can get together to do this.
    1992 Acura NSX
    2014 Cadillac ATS
    2002 Z06
    2011 ZR1
    1969 Camaro Z28
    930 turbo
    2000 integra type r

I still want the EVO, please msg or txt me

Certified Gearhead

can you find out what coilovers please? txt me 864-933-2527

Did this guy flake out, we were going to meet 2 weeks ago for the exhaust and now he is gone. No replys to pm's

lol, this OP. Like i said, your not a serious seller. Your del sol ad you took down in under five hours. And your lined up buyer you can't even communicate your too busy to meet up and just left in the lurch. Yeah, all business lol. Dude i see strange things all the time and these ads are up there. Goes both ways I suppose.