Thread: Rays Victrix(DH Eurolines)18x8-18x9 +30 offset for sale

DRFT

Default Rays Victrix(DH Eurolines)18x8-18x9 +30 offset for sale

Looking to sell my Rays's since I sold the car they were on. They are minty fresh with 1 minor curb mark(quoted 160 to fix). Perfect fitment on an SC300, should fit pretty damn well on an S chassis also. Has 70% Potenza RE050 run flats on it, 225/40 in front and 255/35 in rear (proper size for rim width).5x114.Asking 1400 obo

I have pics of each wheel and the curb on just that one(front wheel), also some pics of how it looked on my sc with just shocks and stock springs.

Located in Marietta GA 30062
    Contact info:
    Name-June
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 404-438-3571 (call or text anytime)

Willing to ship at buyers cost.

''I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself.''

DRFT

Bump....if anyone knows where I can get barrels for them I will keep them...anyone?
    ''I never had one beer. If I bought a six-pack of beer, I kept drinking till all six beers were gone. You have to have that kind of understanding about yourself.''

Quote Originally Posted by DRFT86 View Post
    Bump....if anyone knows where I can get barrels for them I will keep them...anyone?
    Do you mean wider lips?
    Real Friends > Car Clubs