Thread: ae86 hatch interior parts and more

Certified Gearhead

Thumbs up ae86 hatch interior parts and more

I am selling the rear interior to my 84 toyota corolla sr5. one rear side cracked seats are not ripped but a lil faded and could use cleaning all in pics $100 for all not parting one by one this is a buy all deal and super cheap. comes with the sides and lip to the front bumper as well. 706-889-2129 txt/call brian

i also have a 4ac i am parting out i broke a rocker arm block is fine ill let all go for $150 with interior i have carb and header and flywheel i also have a ecu for a 4age and some other random corolla parts all listed on this post $150 if sold in under a week i just want the stuff gone $150 for all or $100 for motor and $100 for interior

Certified Gearhead

and a driver side door no dent with window that rolls up and down only missing out side door handel $20 extra to total of all for $170 or $50 alone