Thread: fresh rebuilt ae101 4agze engine harness ecu, tranny and axles

Default fresh rebuilt ae101 4agze engine harness ecu, tranny and axles price redused!

i have an ae101 4agze that i just rebuilt new rings, bearings , seals , gaskets, etc. engine is plug and play ready to drop into a 93-97 toyota corolla or geo prizm. the harness was converted by dr. tweak at pheonix tuning, and the engine was purchased from jarco inc. when they were in business. this is a popular swap for ae86's, aw11 mr2's and kit cars. ill include....

ae101 4agze engine
    e58 close ratio lsd tranny
    gze equal length axles
    gze harness plug and play converted for above mentioned vehicles(not a hack/butcher job! Oem clean!)
    ae101 4agze ecu
    new clutch
    light port and polish on head, resurfaced and shaved .030"
    FMIC piping, welded.
    4agze oem radiator with fan

like i said , a complete drop in swap for the above mentioned vehicles. i had this exact engine in my 94 corolla road atlanta track car. i tore the engine down due to the previous ring failure, so i decided to rebuild the engine with nothing but quality parts. bearings are ACL race series, rings are perfect circle chromemoly bidenim. clutch is an oem aisin series for the 4agze. largeport, bluetop 240 7.56mm lift largeport cams shimmed and valve lash adjusted to oem specs, and oem oil pump shimmed 6mm. this is the kouki series ae101 gze meaning its a factory 10 psi, supercharged, map based, 8.9:1 comp engine with the factory piston skirt oil squirters, forged and coated forged pistins , forged rods and crank, and 42mm rod bearings, w/ 20mm wrist pins.

asking price is $2000obo hell, shoot me an offer i cant refuse, i got bills.....

im including a lot more than what you will find from any jdm importer or ebay. just the harness, ecu and harness conversion alone was $600, the axles by themselves go for $350 which are maanditory for using the e58 close ratio lsd tranny im including, this is what most importers often forget when importing this engine. custom FMIC piping, and the oem radiator add about $350 as well....not to mentioned its a fresh like new rebuilt engine, including the head work.

if you want this engine for an ae86 or kit car , ill sell the engine harness and ecu seperate from the fwd tranny and components, is negotiable. engine also feels right at home in an aw11 mr2 as well.

best way to reach me is by text at 706-669-6578 or email at shubert_ae101 at hotmail.com

engine IS assembled and is sold complete,
    ready to start. Alternator, a/c, p/s pump, harness, ecu, fuse box, ngk plugs, starter and redline break in oil with dexron 3 in the cylinders for storage.

All offers considered!
    Last edited by shubert; 08-26-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED View Post
    You are a load that should have been swallowed.

86atlanta.proboards.com <-------Atlanta based ae86 and drift community!!

price drop!

-$1000! All offers are considered!!! I need this thing gone, dont gamble your money with importers!this is a fresh engine w/ 0 miles!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED View Post
    You are a load that should have been swallowed.

86atlanta.proboards.com <-------Atlanta based ae86 and drift community!!

Still available?

Do you still have this and would it work in a 86 toyota pickup?

IA Member

I'm interested also.

he sold it already

vivk20

hey i need a complete swap with rear wheel drive transmission is going on a nissan 83 i have. a complete swap complete engine, rear wheel trans, ecu, wiring harness. please let me know how much the complete swap would be at [email protected]. or here. thanks.