Thread: Black Dash 97 OEM Side Skirts, Supra KYG/Springs,Cusco Bar,Personal Wheel Turbo kit

Certified Gearhead

Default Black Dash 97 OEM Side Skirts, Supra KYG/Springs,Cusco Bar,Personal Wheel Turbo kit

My Sc300 project has changed directions again, so Im getting rid of the things I dont need, and some parts leftover from my wrecked 97 sc. All of these parts are located in Auburn Al. I can ship at your expense. Email, pm, or text me at 706-442-2003.

*Original Black dash with airbag from 95 sc400. Excellent condition. $215 for both.

*Tan/brown airbag from 92 sc300 $45

*Center console with armrest box and lid. Leather in pretty good condition. $75

*Brand New Cusco Supra/ Sc300/400 front strut bar with tag. $140

*97 Black OEM side skirts. Pretty good condition. 245

*(2)Tan Under Panel (hold switches--under steering wheel) $35 a peice.

*Complete set of 92 sc300 taillights with wiring in excellent condition. $75

*92 Passenger side taillight good condition, free driver side with busted len. $35

*Set Tan OEM visors $80 for the pair.

*(2) Passenger tan oem visor. $35 a peice.

*Set of driver, passenger tan headrest. Leather in good shape. $70 pair.

*Like new Personal Grinta Leather steering wheel with red stitching (350mm). Only test fitted on my S14, then changed out to different wheel. Comes with supra/sc300/400 hub as well. $200 for the setup.

*Supra TT Kyb agx with tein springs. Still ride good. Good stance with dampening adjustability. Fully assembled with top hat. $400

*2jzge-t (na-t) turbo kit that I collected, but again, now have different plans.
    *Top mount ebay turbo manifold already heat wrap, brand new precision t3/t04e turbo with fully polished housing, coated turbine housing, 5 bolt to v band conversion, 3" v band downpipe. $870 for everything. Free authentic HKS wastegate with kit as well.

*Tial 40mm wastegate with dumptupe. $195

turbo kit

suspension on car

baodalazi @ COD4

is that 97+ rear? can i see pictures of sideskirts send pm
    lil kids make excuses real man make changes