First I will have more pictures of the rest up tomorrow. Camera was dead at work.
I bought the supercharger a few weeks ago, and started gathering the rest of the parts for a 100% kit. I have since decided to do something else with my xB, so selling my almost done kit. All the parts are still in original packing, all perfect and brand new.
The 3rd and 4th pic are not mine, merely generic I found on the internet. The first shows the complete kit, and the second shows the supercharger installed in a xB.

This is for the 08+ models. All parts are brand new, never installed. Most of the pieces I purchased from the Toyota dealership I work at.
Includes original installation instructions and decals
Supercharger unit and shaft (Pictured, 1st and 2nd pics)
Air intake (Box, brackets and filter) and bumper inlet
Maf pipe, all rubber hoses and couplers
Hose clamps and bolts/hardware
Crank bolt
All smaller vac or rubber lines, all vac fittings
Oil feed and T lines/fittings
Thermostat
BPV (By pass valve)
Cam sensor wire extender
Heat shield
Injectors
Belt
Spark plugs
Wire loom

Also includes a already mapped TRD S/C ECU. I am not 100% this will work for your application (Might be for a TC), but it is included and worth a try (I was not sure it would work in mine, I never got to try it)

What it does not include - (The numbers corrospond to the picture of all the parts, so you can see what is missing. Everything else in the picture is included)
57 Oil return line (From supercharger to oil pan)
59 Oil pan (Has a tap for the oil return line, almost any site that sells scion turbo kits can get you one of these pans)
56 Supercharger bracket (That mounts the supercharger to the transmission)
Pulley or idler pulley (Was going to get a non-stop tuning pulley, and the idler you can get at any auto parts store, its generic)
60 Battery tray (Moves the batter some)
62 Clutch Line kit (Moves the clutch lines some)

Now I am not wanting to put any more money into this since I decided I wanted to go a different route, but for the winning buyer I can help get the rest of the parts from my dealership if needed. Even though the TRD S/C is discontinued, you can still get replacement parts.

It is for sale $1400 OBO. Or trade + cash for a turbo kit for the xb2.