Thread: GReddy T88 Single Turbo Kit 93-98 Toyota Supra 2JZGTE

Default GReddy T88 Single Turbo Kit 93-98 Toyota Supra 2JZGTE

GReddy T88 Single Turbo Kit 93-98 Toyota Supra 2JZGTE. This was bought from the famous Ryan Woon. He is known to have one the fastest six speed MKIV in the world and well known in the MKIV community. I believe this particular kit was used on one of his Supras' he owned and was purchased to put on a vehicle. Unfortunately, the vehicle was sold before it could be used and now it's up for sale. Kit is capable of 850 rwhp with supporting mods.

Typically, Greddy has a tag on the turbo to help identify the turbo but this particular one does not. At the time i believe Ryan Woon was having the turbo chromed and the tag was lost. He changed his mine and the tag was not put back on.

Buy with confidence - Ryan Woon only builds quality fast cars here is one of his builds -
    http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html - I have seen this vehice in person and at the time it hit 1350 rwhp (over 1500 hp crank) without breaking a sweat.

Ryan just sold one his meticulous builds. With about 90K+ in that build buyer was very satisfied for a well built single, stroker.
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=586538

$2500 obo (MSRP $5,000 new). Taking reasonable offers and serious buyers only. The kit is being cleaned up but is still available for purchase during this extensive process to make this quality kit more presentable.

Kit cleaned up

Here are some pics of the T88H next to a GT60mm. You can really get feel for how big the turbo is with it's massive A/R. This thing is huge next to GT60 with a .86 A/R. Note the GT60 on the left has a upgraded housing hence the T88h would dwarf the GT60 on both sides. Look at how the Greddy exhaust housing is gargantuan next to the Gt60.

Cleaned up kit

Last edited by civicturbo10; 12-04-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

bumpity, Ryan sold another baller build. Buyer was very satisfied. Buy this kit and make baller power.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

bump for some nice gear..might want to get a pic of the blue GReddy plaque on the turbo, but thats a decent price too
    + = :boobies: / / :idb:

not

Small but FIERCE

Quote Originally Posted by bigjussin View Post
    bump for some nice gear..might want to get a pic of the blue GReddy plaque on the turbo, but thats a decent price too
    Thanks man. I addressed the Greddy plaque issue already when i said this above -
    "Typically, Greddy has a tag on the turbo to help identify the turbo but this particular one does not. At the time i believe Ryan Woon was having the turbo chromed and the tag was lost. He changed his mine and the tag was not put back on. "

Still working on cleaning the kit more but it is very low priority at the moment. I looked over the kit some more at located 2 "Greddy logos. One the intake pipe and one on the wastegate. Exhaust manifold has a part # laser etched into it and resembles a typical Greddy parts numbering scheme.

Still haven't cleaned yet, very low priority....but bump it up

TOYOTA1515

I need detailed pictures on that turbo please,
    SR20 Carbed Datsun B310

Busy on another project and on vacation for a few weeks.... I'll get some when i get back and settled in.

Added some pics. Tell your friends about this monster..... Baller power.

Kit is cleaned up and ready for new owner. Added newer pics at the bottom. Price is negotiable for serious buyers...

bump it up. just waiting on my other items to push through and i can focus more energy getting this item to a new owner. 400+ views. Not often you see a big greddy kit like this one for sale. I look at the GTR items for sale and it makes this kit cheap... granted the GTR is a 80k platform. Serious coinage right there.

http://www.speedforsale.com/nissangt...t-c-28_70.html

Discretionary income not what is used to be. Constantly working on prices to get lower priced items out the door. End result my stuff does sell...eventually. Persistent seller here, making room for the good stuff lol. What bothers me are dreamers who just don't follow through.

Kit is pending this weekend. Someone from SC coming down to pick this up. Supposedly this guy has two MKIV, with one a 1000rwhp monster. Hope he comes through. He's getting a hell of a deal.

UPS 1ZR039Y60191021568
    Someone bought a part from me Next day air. Damn.
    Package is enroute to final destination as of now. Scheduled 10:30 am delivery Vegas time.
    Only ballers pay that much, lol.

Side note - UPS has a company holiday today. No reg packages move. 99.99% employees off. And they still deliver Next day air. Just, wow. That is what baller money can do....

Oh and Greddy kit still available

got in contact again with out of state buyer. he seems real promising, date set for monday negotiations and final purchase. Hope he pulls through this is one hell of a deal. Greddy quality at half the price. Knowing Ryan this kit is prob low mileage. No problems here.....

SOLD someone out of state bought the kit. He got a smoking deal. Low mileage, under half price, item still works. Just a great deal for him. Hopefully he'll send me a dyno when he gets it running. Funny thing is he already has a MKIV with a Greddy T88H on it. Just ballin.......