Thread: IS300 Parts for Sale

Default IS300 Parts for Sale

got rid of my IS, have a few parts sitting around. All prices can be OBO, just make in offer. The bigger items I dont really want to ship, but I will on your dime

Stock Springs. These have around 60,000 miles on them.

Price:
    $65 Shipped

Autometer C2 Fuel Pressure Gauge Brand new, still in package. Back lighting is blue at night. Ranges up to 100 PSI.

Price:
    $100 Shipped

Autometer C2 Boost Gauge Not new, but in near perfect condition. Blue backlighting again, measure 30 In Hg to 20 PSI. will have plenty of vacuum hose with it.

Price:
    $35 shipped

I WILL SELL BOTH OF THESE GAUGES FOR $115 SHIPPED

HKS 264 Intake Camshaft (This is what I was told, I dont know how to verify) This was used (not by me) but is still in perfect condition.

Price:
    $300 Shipped

(thats my womans foot and my dog)

Colgan Car Bra This is a VERY nice bra, only had it on the car a couple of times but it did its job. This isnt some cheap knockoff, it fits perfect and even has the cutouts for your sidemarker lights.

Price:
    $125 Shipped

On the Car (yes, the ENTIRE car was covered in blue painters tape for the drive down to the car show at the beach):

Stock Lug Nuts with Wheels Locks and Key These are used but in great shape, comes with 4 McGuard Locks and the key with the cool little pouch

Price:
    $45 Shipped

BL Hybrid Rear Turn Signals These are a pretty bright orange, I replaced mine with Red but had these left. They were used but were working fine when I pulled them

Price:
    $20 Shipped

Custom Trunk Floor I used this in my trunk with my stereo setup. It is the exact shape as the stock floor and even has the folding flaps to make it easy to get in and out. The Plexi glass is off-center because the spare tire hole is off-center and thats where my amp and battery cap were located. The "Lexus" is not etched into the glass, its just a sticker.

Price:
    $150 Picked Up
    $200 Shipped

Installed:

Thats all for now. If paying by paypal, buyer covers the fees which I think are 3.4% of the amount, so dont argue this. PM me or Email me at [email protected] for any questions. MAKE SOME OFFERS ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

I just copy and pasted this from my Lexus forum, but since this is a more local forum I am willing to meet up as far north as Newnan for a little gas money, or you can come and pick it up, whatever is fine with me
    Last edited by sklfrmga; 03-04-2011 at 03:02 PM.

May be interested in the valve body upgrade boss. Hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maki View Post
    May be interested in the valve body upgrade boss. Hit me up.
    PMd back, sold it last weekend. Im updating the thread now

Quote Originally Posted by dragoncelica View Post
    Bunch of nice parts GLWS
    thanks man

would you take 200 for the lights? i can p/u asap

PRO desi

$25 for the lug nuts?