Thread: Toyota trans fluid and some misc items (Supra)

Default Toyota trans fluid and some misc items (Supra)

New 6 quarts Toyota Trans fluid for TT autos. $5 takes all six bottles. Can be used for Auto TT Supra or other Toyotas. Not sure what other Toyota's utilize this fluid, please refrain from asking. SOLD

Side skirts $50 SOLD
    Driver door handle $10
    HKS intake $50, filter needs replacing SOLD
    Stock intake $30 SOLD
    TT Auto shifter $50 SOLD
    Rear hatch shocks $25 SOLD
    Rear brake ducting / plastic $20
    Auto tensioner $15 SOLD
    auto a/c condensor fan $15 SOLD
    Passenger seatbelt $7.50

Last edited by civicturbo10; 06-05-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

hey ill get the trans fluid from you you can reach me at 4048389563

Certified Gearhead

got any more pic of the hks intake very interested
    dadriver

Here you go. For some reason everyone has asked to see more pics of this item. It's a genuine HKS piece.

Honda - supplying products of the highest quality at a reasonable cost. Member of the high mileage club.

BODHI - "whats the lowest you will take" then dont even bother posting in this thread! i dont have the time wasting on fuckin dumbfucks who dont know how shit works -- which is me, selling a phone and expecting someone to buy it. At least have some balls to tell me that youre too cheap to buy or say - fuck shoot me a pm if youre too embarrassed

Make reasonable offers. No lowballs.

bump lowered prices some

adjusted prices lower again. Get them while i still have them. HKS intake is priced to sell.

Sold some more stuff. Let's get some offers on these last items. Surprised it took that long to sell intake. It's a BPU mod that makes power for sure.....

BUMPAROO

sold more stuff. Just have few more parts to get rid of.

bumparoo