Thread: fs is300 tein springs and struts

IA Member

Default fs is300 tein springs and struts

i have a set of 2001 is300 tein S spring and struts for sell springs have about 5000 miles on them struts have 92000 on them $240.00 you pick them up in chatt tn dont care if your buddy got some for less good for him thanks. call 423-596-3850
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -everything-045-jpg   -everything-046-jpg  
    Last edited by ablown95; 02-23-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: forgot there S

IA Member

they are S teins

This is one of the shittiest for sale post I have ever seen. Do you really expect someone to pay you $40 more for your USED springs than it cost for these new??? Then you have the audacity to say they have to be picked up in TN. I'm not sayin my buddy got them for less I'm saying ANYONE WITH INTERNET ACCESS AND AN EBAY ACCOUNT CAN GET THESE FOR LESS!

IA Member

thats true they are cheaper on ebay but i have the struts to so all they have to do is change them straight out. if you dont wont them then stay out of my thread

IA Member

o and they dont fit your 240 so why bash my thread they have a nissan section

Quote Originally Posted by ablown95 View Post
    you sir, FAIL
    GL with sale though

Quote Originally Posted by ablown95 View Post

First, anyone who would install struts used for 92,000 miles on a car is an idiot.

Second, you are right...they don't fit my 240....they also don't fit my Plymouth Duster but they do fit my IS300...hence why I read this thread.

Don't get you panties in a wad just because I called you out for trying to gouge someone with that ridiculous price.

As much as I hate gouging, I thought it was a gentleman agreement that you could offer it up for sale for whatever you like, and as your responses dwindle you adjust the prices accordingly. Those with an offer...or gripe would do so via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kainedogg View Post
    As much as I hate gouging, I thought it was a gentleman agreement that you could offer it up for sale for whatever you like, and as your responses dwindle you adjust the prices accordingly. Those with an offer...or gripe would do so via PM.

You are probably right....I felt the need to comment publicly due to the "I dont care if your buddy saw them for less". They have at least been free bumps for the seller LOL.

IA Member

ok make me a reasonable offer then i may take it just dont bash my thread thanks

IA Member

ttt obo

IA Member

sold please delete