Thread: Leftover Sc300 parts--97 bumper/sides,door, tails, engine

Certified Gearhead

Default Leftover Sc300 parts--97 bumper/sides,door, tails, engine

Hey guys, my old 97 sc300 was totalled, bought back the car and put most of the stuff onto my new sc300. But i still have a lot of things that I did not use or sell yet.

I can ship the little things, but big items like engine and body parts would need to be picked up! Im located in auburn al/columbus ga. If you have anymore questions email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Note---front bumper, grill, fogs, headlights, steering wheel and passenger bag sold, dash, seats, door panels, and 97+ tails are gone

*97+ sideskirts $265 SOLD

*97+ rear bumper with extensions $OLD; has a small crease near the edge on the right, but pretty sure its easy to fix.
    Buy both side skirtsand rear bumper SOLD

*Passenger door with power window motor/regulator, and glass. Good condition. $200

*Pair power mirrors. $75

*Driver fender in good shape. $80

*Rear bumper support $100

*Complete running 97 2zjge swap with auto tranny $495 Can start the car for you before I take out the engine.

*Rear auto diff $140

*Complete wiring $170, ecu $100

*Gauge cluster (around 214k miles) $140 All needles work!

* 92-94 Taillights, great condition, $75 a set.

*stock exhaust with muffler/tips $65

Last edited by IronMonkey; 03-03-2010 at 06:33 AM.

Certified Gearhead

bump....will take $OLD picked up for the side skirts and rear bumper with extension. Firm! Some more pics of the rear bumper showing the small crease on the right side.

Last edited by IronMonkey; 03-03-2010 at 06:34 AM.