Thread: 03-08 Corolla/Matrix Dropzone springs

IA's Biggest Grouch

Default 03-08 Corolla/Matrix Dropzone springs

My set of dropzone springs that I just swapped out for Megans. They have 60k+ on them I am not sure the actual mileage, I put 45k on them and I bought them used. They look pretty good and there was nothing wrong when them. There were a couple spots where the powder-coat had started to come off. I hit those with a rust preventive and some red paint right after I took these photos. I just didn't want to misrepresent anything.

I am wanting 80 bucks as they retail for 150 new plus shipping. I am also open to reasonable offers. PM me.

IA's Biggest Grouch

I'll put them on for you as well if you bring your car to my house. I'll take 60 bucks now...