Thread: FS: 5mge, 3tc, 4age, t50, gts rear end, 22r, etc

Default FS: 5mge, 3tc, 4age, t50, gts rear end, 22r, etc

I know that sounds vague, but i have a lot of junk sitting around from various projects(mine and others) that i need more room for the important stuff and need to get rid of.
    Everythings is $49 per
    5MGE:
    I have a head(COMPLETE, but disassembled and labelled)
    I have a short block clean crank and rods, no machine work need, no spun bearings
    I have a t50 out of a gts hachi slight 2nd gear grindage, but some syncromesh or redline mt90/royal purple should clear that right up
    i have 3tc much in the same condition, head off and bottom end dis, may need a spare rod or two
    4age (extra spare block)no cams, but do have gts conv stuff like the 8bolt flywheel, gts bell, etc
    22re and 22r carbie, i got shortblocks, long blocks, spare w55 and the drum rera end 6.7" t series diff with welded centre
    got a paseo/tercel manual rack whish is simmilar to aw11 rack which goes in hachis easily (with mk2/3 intermediate shaft)
    i got cressida mx73 alloys, and various 15" bling and non bling wheels, stacks of alloy 14's and 13's
    and i need this shit gone, willing to nego

and more
    gts tuff with sr5 stuff

Classic Celica

i may be interested in some of your stuff. give me a shout and ill come take a look. (770) 820-8092 Bruce
    '84 Toyota Celica GT :boobies:

NOOB

Been trying to buy stuff from u a few times but u wont answer fone or texts so what's the problem??

Am going to Atl in the morning to buy a car still want some supra wheels, u said u would give me one or two, then u said u wouldnt give me any. And after that u offered to give someone 6 rims including the supras and U STILL WOULDNT give me just one.
    I gave u helluva deal on that 3tc didnt I? And it runs strong right?! U know good and well i shouldve charged u double for it. The deal before u tried to give me just $23 for gas to and from there, that's 400 miles and u cant appreciate the fact that i drove back out there and practically gave u the 3tc. U didt have to spend 7 hours to drive did u? Think about that next time u deal with folks. Hard to find good people to deal with and u show your true colors. NOW what?
    U dont have to answer just like u did all the other times.
    Last edited by RollaAce; 08-30-2009 at 03:39 AM. Reason: typo
    85 Ae86 hatch 3tc .040 over
    2005 REPSOL 1000 RR Fs/ft
    81 Starlet built 3tc N/A
    Gts/sr5 parts for sale

dewd chill
    1. did i or did i not give you a set of sweet ass mikuni 40mm sidedrafts with a perfect cannon intake manifold?
    for what?!?
    a bunch of shit gts pizza cutters, an open gts rear end with a shot ass axle bearing and a set of factory mk3 supra wheels? who hooked who up?

2. all the rims off my 3 yotas at my dads were stolen and i was concerned about getting them off the dirt and not having enough wheels to do this

now i have rectified that problem

3. why in the hell if one has an even number of wheels would they let ONE go?

i still have it all except for the gts tranny and rear end

so come on down, bama and pick all this shit up i'll give you a great majority of it for $100, short of the fitipaldi wheels and celica supras because they are spoken for
    gts tuff with sr5 stuff

NOOB

NOW U DONE FUCKED UP!!

I asked u what u were looking for and i told u what i had. AND TOLD U THE CONDITION OF EVERYTHING. THEN U TOLD ME WHAT U WANTED. SO IF U WANT TO TALK DAT SHIT GO RIGHT DA FUCK AHEAD. Gave u exactly what u asked for and u knew the condition, I gave u 3 SETS OF RIMS, DONT FORGET THE GTS DOOR PANELS and other interior stuff.
    SO DONT GET ON HERE AGAIN AND TELL HALF THE STORY!!
    GO LOOK BACK AT YOUR THREADS AND SEE WHERE U OFFERED 6 RIMS TO SOMEONE FOR FREE THEN TELL ME WHO'S TRIPPIN.
    HARRISON YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT AND NOW U PROVED IT.
    85 Ae86 hatch 3tc .040 over
    2005 REPSOL 1000 RR Fs/ft
    81 Starlet built 3tc N/A
    Gts/sr5 parts for sale