I cannot upload pictures for some reason they always fail. So text me for pictures.

*Will make a good deal with someone with cash. If bought this week only. I want to sell the car by/before June 5th. My birthday is in June and I don't want to renew my tag and insurance on this car*

Rare IS300 manual 5 speed.L

The motor is a JDM 2jzge non VVTI block with 66,000 miles on it with the VVTI head.L

The transmission is the AR-5 5speed manual with 23,000 miles on it with a Rralco short throw shifter.(for those who might not know the AR-5 Transmission is an updated and upgraded R154 transmission from the MKIII Supra just smoother and all around 10X's better)

The clutch disk(ACT), pressure plate(exedy), throw out bearing(factory), slave cylinder(factory), master cylinder(factory), stainless steel braided clutch line(custom) and 14.7 lbs lightweight flywheel (clutch masters) all have 3,000 miles on them.L

Has a custom one piece drive shaft from North Atlanta Drive Line rated at 800hp with serviceable U-joints for long life or swap to solid U-joints for 1,000+ hp. Better than the drive shaft shop.

I have recently replaced all four door lock actuators with factory parts. The drivers door went out and I replaced all other doors so I won't have to worry about them following suit.L

I have also recently replaced the heater core(factory), front caliper(factory), front and rear rotors(premium rotors), performance pads front and rear(aftermarket).L

I have also replaced the gas tank rollover valve(factory), the VSV(factory), MAF(factory).L

Also has an aluminum two row higher capacity radiator(DNA Racing).

I have the Figs engineering hood struts instead of factory hood prop rod.

I have upgraded the headlights to projection with LED daytime running lights and HID high beams. New 8000k low beam bulbs and 8000k high beam to match. When I did the headlights I also upgraded the turn signals to LED the correct way with a digital turn relay not resistors.L

The windows are tinted pretty dark but haven't gotten a ticket for it.L

Has clear corner marker lights.L

Also has the rare spoiler and exhaust that was only offered in 2001.

Has the black leather and suede interior with the heated seats in good condition.

Upgraded the map and dome lights to LED also upgraded the gauge cluster lights to white LEDs instead of the amber factory color.L

*All the LEDs, headlights and transmission are only 3 months old.L

The wheels on the car are 18" Konig monsoons.L

I have been building this car to be turbo and perfect but in the process I realized I really want a Intense Blue Pearl car so the only thing I had left to do was turbo it but decided I already will not get my money back out of it so I will sell before I put more into it. I love this car and only selling to build a different color.L

I am taking a loss on this car with over $10k invested in the car and $5k in audio. I just have found an Intense Blue Pearl car that I am buying

Call with any questions. 678-754-1748

This price is for a limited time if your serious come with cash and I will throw in an AEM digital wideband air\fuel ratio gauge, old School SAFC piggyback fuel programmer and O2 simulator.

678-754-1748L

Call with all questions and offers.

I had someone run a VIN check and informed me that I'm only the third owner with clean history.L

People are interested but first with cash gets it.

Will consider trades on cars with at least $10,000 value on private party value.

Remember this transmission is 10X's better than a factory transmission(w55),the w58 and even the r154. It will hold turbo power.L