Thread: 2008 Lexus GS460 88k 16,900

Untouchable

Default 2008 Lexus GS460 88k 16,900

This car is located in Gwinnett. It is perfect inside and out. The car has black leather with no tears in the seats. The car is daily driven to work which is 5 miles from me without any highway action so there is no front bumper covered in rock chips. Its been regularly serviced and only synthetic oil going in the engine. The car has only 88k on the odometer and has no leaks or check lights on the dash. The only mods are a light tint on the windows, 6k hid's in the fog lights and fortune auto coilovers with 13mm billet spacers on all four corners. The coilovers have less than 5k on them and there is no camber wear on the tires. I a asking 16,900 for the car. You can Pm me or email me at [email protected] or call me @ (770)356-7131
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1855-jpg   -img_3898-jpg   -img_3161-jpg   -img_6293-jpg   -img_4303-jpg  

-img_4126-jpg   -img_9218-jpg   -img_9062-jpg   -img_8701-jpg   -img_7720-jpg  

MobSoci3ty President

Trade you a Bagged honda fit sport! and 4k on top