Thread: 95 Lexus SC400 $5500

Default 95 Lexus SC400 $5500

1995 Lexus SC400 black on black 234,xxx miles

I have a 95 SC400 that is a RARE black on black. Very well taken care of, all maintenance has been performed ans synthetic oil changes using only Toyota filters. the interior i would say is a 8.5/10, crackless dash. Ice cold air and all windows work well. I drive this car every day to work and it gets great gas mileage for its age and for a V8. 16-22mpg.

Mods include :
    * 19x9.5 +12 and 19x11 + 12 new Avante Garde wheels with 235/35 front and 265/30 rear tires.
    * JDM Soarer grey cloth seats that are near perfect.
    * K-Sport Kontrol Pro full coilovers with new dampers just installed 1,000 miles ago.
    * Greddy/Trust full exhaust.
    * IS300 3 spoke steering wheel.
    * Eclipse touch screen Navigation unit w/ ipod cable.
    * Fiberglass front lip.
    * 6000k HIDs in headlights
    * 3000k HIDs in fog lights

I am in no way in a hurry to sell as I drive this every day. If you have any questions and are a serious buyer please call/text 4 two 3-443-74 six 7. All lowball offers will be ignored and directed to try and find one in this good condition.

asking price $5500 obo
    Phone number: 423.443.7467

Make sure you upload pictures using "Manage attachments" button below or by uploading pictures to imgur: the simple image sharer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2836-jpg   -img_2839-jpg   -img_8055-jpg   -img_2461-jpg   -img_0437-jpg  

I once had a blue jacket in the 3rd grade.

Certified Gearhead

Gorgeous SC. Any info on the timing belt/water pump having been replaced or the valve cover gaskets? Things like that would be good info to update with. I miss my 93 silver spruce metallic

all have been replaced at 150,000. spark plugs and wires were done at 225,000 as well as a new driverside coil. the top plastic timing covers are off so you can see that the belt is recent and genuine toyota. i do have the guards to put back on, just want people to be able to verify that all maintenance has been performed. no leaks what so ever, which is rare and the ac contol display has been rebuilt so it is new as well, no bleeding.

Certified Gearhead

If my bike sells soon I'll make you an offer on this.

can we have some more pics please

SOLD SOLD SOLD mods please close.