Thread: FS/FT: 2008 Toyota Corolla S - AWESOME CONDITION $10,800 OBO

Default FS/FT: 2008 Toyota Corolla S - AWESOME CONDITION $10,800 OBO

Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla Sport with Sun Roof ..85Kmiles $10,800 OBO

Up for sale is my '08 Corolla S, it has 85,000 miles and has no issues at all. Just a reliable daily driver. I am getting rid of it because I want a BMW considering trades. Considering trades for something really nice plus cash on my side, or another DD plus cash on your end.

It has power everything, cold AC, awesome in and out. It has the sun roof option, automatic transmission, and hyperblack wheels. The sound system is factory but sounds awesome. The car is really good on gas and makes for a great student car or commute car. Insurance is really cheap and this car is just perfect!

The paint is awesome, the interior is really clean. I can get some maintenance records if you need to see. If you want to check it out, please send me a message asap!
    -corolla-1-jpg-corolla-2-jpg-corolla-3-jpg-corolla-4-jpg-corolla-5-jpg

Vouch for seller!