Thread: 1985 TOYOTA COROLLA GT-S AE86 COUPE

IA Member

Default 1985 TOYOTA COROLLA GT-S AE86 COUPE

1985 TOYOTA COROLLA GT-S AE86

THE CAR IS BONE STOCK ITS RUNNING OK BUT DOES NEED THE IDLE CONTROL VALVE IM SELLING CAUSE I BELIEVE MINE ITS THE ONLY ONE IN THE RGV ITS ON THE 956 AND PARTS FOR THIS CAR OVER HERE ARE NON EXCISTENT SO ITS UP FOR GRABS I COULD TRADE BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO DELIVER YOUR CAR TO THE RGV IN LOS FRESNOS TX I KNOW IM FAR BUT I SEE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GIVING IT A BETTER LIFE THAN ME SO LET ME KNOW IF IT INTERESTS YOU. IT DOES HAVE RUST ON THE SUNROOF AND BACK WINDOW MAINLY BUT ITS STILL VERY SOLID AND STRONG.

asking price $3000
    Phone number:9564342496 1985 TOYOTA GT-S AE86 RGV956 - Imgur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0074-jpg   -imag0077-jpg   -imag0049-jpg   -imag0060-jpg   -imag0061-jpg  

IA Member

PRICE IS O.B.O CONSIDERING YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE RGV TO TAKE IT BACK BUT JUST NOT CRAZY LOW OFFERS AND AS FAR AS TRADES IM OPEN TO ANYTHING

IA Member

ALMOST FORGOT SINCE I WORK NIGHTS I SLEEP MOST OF THE DAY SO LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL REPLY ASAP TXT OR CALL.....MY APOLOGIES IF I MAKE MISTAKES ON THIS FORUM

IA Member

I can't believe not one reply OK then last and final effort to give it a better home $2000 and its yours and not a penny less

text me 770-309-8066

where are you lokated?

IA Member

THANKS TO ALL WHO SHOWED INTEREST, CAR IS NOW IN CALIFORNIA I COULDNT BELIEVE BUYER DROVE IT FROM TEXAS IN THE RGV TO CALIFORNIA. SO THIS ADD CAN BE DELETED PLEASE. THANKS AGAIN.