Thread: 1976 toyota hilux SLAMMEDD $2500 obo

Default 1976 toyota hilux SLAMMEDD $2500 obo

FS: 1976 toyota hilux sr5, good old running truck, 20r 5-speed (NOW BLUE, PRIMPER PICS ARE BEFORE PAINT), lowered on drop springs and spindles up front, the rear -2 leaf springs and 3' blocks, this truck has 0 running issues, runs and drives great, 110% its going to fire up and drive every single time, and its great on gas, VERY BADASS TRUCK, ive got a front bumper for the truck that I will include in sale, no heat or ac (like that when I got it, but its got 2 NICEE unripped/torn ek civic seats up front, and a gt grant steering wheel, interior is VERY NICE for a 76, its a badass drift / slidey toy / mini truck, it has cancer in a few spots but 0 fucks are given its in the normal places and is nothing major whatsoever, wheels in the picture go on the truck , they are staggered starion wheels, the front passenger side needs a tire (steelie on the car at the moment) all the lights and everything work, its my dd, Ive found another SHO that I HAVE to buy soo im selling the truck, theres no title (not needed its a 76) but I will sale with bill of sale, $2500 obo NO TRADES , TEXT ME , DO NOT CALL ME 404-309-6175

1990 Honda CRX Si (sold)
    1991 Honda Hatchback Si (sold)
    1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
    ^FTW

dope shit..free bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

thanks man its a sweet truck

1990 Honda CRX Si (sold)
    1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
    ^FTW

sold

1990 Honda CRX Si (sold)
    1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S
    ^FTW