I have a 2007 scion tc with an automatic transmission for sale. This car is in great shape and has some tasteful mods done to it. It currently has 117,427 miles but will slightly go up as it is my daily driver. As for the upgrades it has a coilover suspension kit installed, an aftermarket axle back exhaust (not a full system, just the rear muffler. The rest of the exhaust is stock.) It also has a DME strut bar, and the valve cover has been painted wrinkle red (kinda like the JDM Honda's) and professionally reinstalled with a new valve cover gasket. The oil has always been changed every 3000 miles (the manual says 4000 for this car but i like to be better safe than sorry.) The air filter has been replaced every 10,000 miles. It also has a recent spark plug change done by my mechanic, I can not remember how many miles ago but I'm sure i can find the recepts for it. This car gets excellent gas mileage and is actually very roomy inside for such a small car (I am 6'3" and fit perfect!) This car has never been abused as I take pride in ownership of this car. If you respect the car it will respect you! This car has never let me down and they are known to be very reliable cars! Although these cars are not perfect and do have there imperfections just like every other car. The main one with the Scion's is the interior plastic peaces will squeak some times. Especially when car is in drive and you are at a complete stop. Every scion i have ever been in with over 80,000 mile does this and it is just something that you get used to as I hardly even notice it any more.

Please contact Matt Pierce at 678-989-9292 for any more information or questions regarding the car. If you call and i dont answer please shoot me a text with your name and I will text/call you back right away! Thanks for looking!

2007 Scion Tc