Thread: 1984 Toyota Celica Supra- $3500

IA Member

Default 1984 Toyota Celica Supra- $3500

The only reason my this car is on here is because I am looking for something different. I'm primarily wanting to trade, it's my daily driver and I depend on this car every day. $3500 is what i'd like to get but thats a bit negotiable. ACCEPTED TRADES: rear wheel drive, preferably not automatic, no trucks, suvs, canoes, etc. Older cars are ok! Interior comfort and exterior aesthetics are not really a concern. Something fast, fun, or unique. My main interests are imports within the previously stated criteria. Text six7eight-5nine4-six9five4 if you're curious about your offer or if you have any questions.

1984 Toyota Celica Supra p-type
    All gaskets and seals in the head along with brake pads, rotors, and front calipers were replaced a little over a year ago
    clutch master & slave cylinder replaced 600 miles ago
    5 speed w58 transmission
    straight 6 5mge- 243xxx miles (honestly a walk in the park for this engine and transmission)
    stock lsd locks up reeeeeeal good
    Blue interior- 7/10 power windows and sunroof both work
    power steering belt replaced 1/5/13
    Matte black (rattle canned) One dent on door from where my neighbor backed into me (size of a fist) and a piece is missing out of the front bumper
    *Car is stock apart from the following*
    -exhaust pipe ends under passenger seat (may be installing 2.5 inch straight pipe within the month)
    -grant steering wheel
    -pioneer head unit with cd player
    -duracon shift knob
    -cut springs in front
    -lowered on struts & springs in the back
    -16x8 0 offset xxr 513's on 225 kumho ecsta's (minimal stretch), back tires were replaced two weeks ago, front tires have about 25% tread left
    -universal intake and autozone air filter

Cons:
    fan blower stopped blowing over the summer, not sure how to fix it.
    oil leaks about 5 drops a night because of the rubber seal on the oil pan drain screw

I rarely shift over 3500 rpms, I baby this car. Garage kept, all fluids are monitored frequently. It's a ton of fun, it'll run side by side with a tiburon gt.
    As I said, I'm just looking for something a bit different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cereal2k-photo-jpg   -ma61-s13-ra40-jpg   -photo-jpg   -redtop-mtn-supras-jpg  

IA Member

Then you'd be a fool not to buy that... Price is down 3200! Interested in 240's!

Good luck at that price. I can see you getting maybe 2k especially with the nasty rattlecan job. Paid 1k for my 86 p type and it was in better condition. They go for like 1500 all day on craigslist.

I have seen this in person, it is really nice. I couldn't see any rust when I looked at it and I know it is taken care of. GLWS