Thread: 1986 Mr2 7rib swap. 2,000 or Trade.

Default 1986 Mr2 7rib swap. 2,200 or Trade.

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

1986 Mr2 7rib swap
    So I got ripped on here with someone telling me I got a full fresh swap. Not the case. It does have a 7rib, but its got about 100k on it. Needs new rear wheel bearings. Brand new starter going in tomorrow. Has vacuum leaks and a small fuel leak. Getting both looked at and hopefully fixed. I've been riding in 2 seaters too long. I want this gone. Windshield has a crack and so does the sunroof. none leak. Brand new Falkens.

Mileage is around 135k on shell and 100k on engine.

cosmetically Just needs windshield and the two little "eyebrow" things that go infront of the lights. doesn't affect anything but would look cleaner. Has a newer paintjob but its not awesome. no rust or scratched paint though so thats a +. Interior is all there, has and aftermarket wheel but I also have the stocker with a horn. Drivers side door panel has seen better days but it works just fine. Has stock Mudflaps and TOYOTA rear visor, kinda rare and kinda neat to have.

Engine pulls strong and burns off a tiny bit of oil. Less than a quart a month. New VCG's and bolts. Comes with an extra AFM and ECU. Straight-Piped.

Could be really awesome if someone had the time to fix the little issues, I don't. I need a DD.

asking price $2200 or trade for a 240(single slammer or dual doesn't matter)
    Phone number: 4047549342 Text anytime. Don't call, will most likely be at work.

any other info you need just ask.

Windshield crack

Last edited by Dj Syco; 02-08-2013 at 02:30 AM.

bump

bump for fixing vacuum leaks.

bump

IA Member

Do you still have this?

No, I have this car now.