Thread: FS 2000 Celica GT-S stroker swapped GT 92K miles!!!

Default FS 2000 Celica GT-S stroker swapped GT 92K miles!!!

This car started life as a gt after it spun a rod bearing in the 1zz-fe engine I swapped it for a Monkey Wrench Racing Stroker 2zz-ge(GTS Motor). The car has 92,000 miles on it and the motor has bout 10,000 on it. Car was used for shows and a few years of daily driving. Car was painted House of Kolor black sparkle about 2 years ago still looks good. The engine has the Wiseco 8.8.1. pistons, Crowder rods, and Darton sleeves. I was going to turbo but never did. This engine has never seen boost and the car was never tracked. This car can be used for someone wanting build a beast or someones daily driver. The car does still have some goodies from its show days. The cars has Gts wheels, brakes and pedals. only missing gts cluster and c60. mine needed bearing(never fixed and installed). Car's oil has been change with royal purple since rebuild. Toyota red coolant has always been used!

GOODS:

03 Front bumper
    03 Tails
    s2000 antenna
    Black housing headlights
    H.I.D.s
    Polished intake manifold
    Polished throttle body
    Powder coated candy red valvecolver
    dropzone lowering springs
    Cusco front tie bar
    Tanabe front sway bar
    TRD rear strut brace
    Monkey Wrench Racing short shifter
    Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel
    Aem cold air intake
    Greddy Evo2 exhaust(tip is bent reason for removal)
    Monkey Wrench Racing water pump and alternator pullies
    Bride Seats
    Carbon fiber hatch
    Carbon fiber brashboy spoiler

Bad.

paint chip under qtr. window
    belt tensioner noisey

Text or call Courtney at 334-524-6162 or email cjizzle06@yahoo dot com