Im selling a very clean 1999 Lexus Sc300 with black leather interior. I have taken this on numerous long trips without any problems, the only thing I had to changed was the starter a few months ago. Has 182k miles but runs great. The 98+ SC300/400 is more refined than the older SC with many subtle but very noticeable changes. The preforated leather seats, gated shifter, 3 spoke steering wheels, vvt-i engine with different gearing makes the car more enjoyable and better on gas mileage.

The car currently sits on Tein coilovers with either 18x10 et 22 Cobra Rs or the staggered 18 meshies. Besides coilovers and wheels, the only mod it has is an AEM intake. Will come with stock headunit or Sony CD player, not the Pioneer pictured.

Overall, the car is in good shape. Paint still shines and interior is clean. Its not ragged out like other sc300/sc400. Makes a great daily driver or potential for more.Im located in Phenix City Al/ Columbus Ga. Im asking $6300 for the car, if interested, you can reach me at 706-442-2003. You can not find a cleaner SC for the price. Has clean and clear title in my name. VIN available upon reequest.

Engine

interior

with Cobra Rs

or meshies