Thread: FS: 1991 Toyota MR2 T-Top SHELL

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: 1991 Toyota MR2 T-Top SHELL

Hey guys,
    I'm selling my 1991 N/A T-Top MR2 rolling shell, has no motor or trans. It has around 178k on it and has been to Germany and back. Apparently from what the PO said it's even been around the Nurburgring! I bought this car to save it from the junkyard and planned to put a 5S-FE back into it and DD it but plans have changed and money is tight. There are TONS of pictures so I'll mostly let them speak for themselves.

This is perfect for a nice clean 3S-GTE SWAP!!

Asking price - $1600 OBO (the worst I can say is no) I WILL entertain trades!

Good-
    -CLEAN GA TITLE
    -New-ish paint in GOOD condition (black on top, red on bottom don't let the pictures fool you, there's sand all over it)
    -Super clean black interior
    -2 aftermarket 17" wheels
    -pretty good condition body
    -POWER EVERYTHING AND IT ALL WORKS (PS, PW, PL)
    -LOTS of extra parts (see PHOTOBUCKET PICS HERE pg 1-2)
    -Comes with NEW inner and outer front tie rods
    -Comes with NEW front ball joints
    -Comes with NEW 5S timing belt
    -Comes with NEW lower radiator support
    -(2) Gas charged hood prop
    -I put a battery in it and EVERYTHING power-wise works, even the fuel pump primed fuel all over the ground

Bad-
    -Small rust hole in passenger sideskirt and minor hail damage on roof
    -PO lost keys in Germany and installed switches with relays to fuel pump, ignition on, and starter. But, there has been a new key/ignition cylinder made and the switches don't even have to be used
    -no radio
    -front lower radiator support is rusted, BUT I have a brand new OEM one that comes with it (see pictures)

You can view dozens of other pictures via my photobucket HERE (PAGES 1-2) and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me on here or TEXT ONLY to 706-699-1830. Thanks.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/...swint/?start=0

Here are several pictures from a couple weeks ago

Certified Gearhead

Shoot me some offers

Certified Gearhead

$1300 OBO let's get some offers.

Certified Gearhead

Pending sale.

Certified Gearhead

SOLD!