Thread: Testing Waters! 2000 Gold Toyota tacoma trd, campershell, 112kmiles, extended cab

f you couch

Default Testing Waters! 2000 Gold Toyota tacoma trd, campershell, 112kmiles, extended cab

MILEAGE NOW 138K!

Make:Toyota
    Model:Tacoma extended cab Pre-Runner 2WD SR5 Automatic
    Year:2000
    Mileage:138xxx
    Options: power windows locks,cd,cassete,adjustable seats,rear Diff lock,TRD, running boards, bedliner
    "Mods":Camper shell & Trailer break haha
    Engine:V6
    VIN#:4tasn92n8yz587297

Price 8500 obo

Open to trades, looking for a 60/62 but will consider most anything you've got!

I'm have more pictures up as the day goes along!

**New tires, 31' BFG Rugged Terrains (not pictured) only 3 months old.
    ** Truck was a gardening truck for it's first 10 years in a nursery and has never seen any serious off road besides a dirt road here and there. New radiator, starter, and valve cover seals in the past 8 months

I will add more pictures through out the day.

Located in Savannah, GA - could meet around the south east.

Condition:ext 8/10 just that line dent in the tail gate with a bit of rub from the bed liner on the top of the tail gate as well

Interior 9/10 simply because small tear on left side of driver seat but it has been patched ill get some interior shots soon

*** has had 2 owners before my self, first owner had her from 0k-106k with records from every fill up it ever had. pretty awesome. and all the maintenance in between its pretty crazy ill be sure to snap pictures of that soon, second owner(owned a yamaha dealer) purchased it for his son who didn't like it so i bought it from him after he had put just a few hundred more miles on it.

Call/Text 912-657-9461 or message/comment here

Last edited by larossa9; 01-05-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: info

Shit, I'd buy it, sand the frame down, sit it in my pool and let it rust. Make some money! lol. GLWS

f you couch

hahah yeah people have told me that but they are super thorough with their inspections before they buy it back, more so than the frame replacement inspection

hang a left, make a right and you're there

go park this thing on buford hwy, and it will sell that same day, this is to hispanics (ones mostly that are 30 year old plus) what a G35 is for young tuners

f you couch

Bump Bump bumpppp