Thread: *Test Water* 1998 Lexus GS400

Threaded View

MobSoci3ty President

Smile FS/ FT 1998 Lexus GS400

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price DROPPED! $8,000 O.B.O and now i'm interested in TRADES something for my younger brother so let me know prefer something stock!! (got 4 brand new tires/ and alignment!!

First of all please keep all your negative comments to yourself, if you don't like whatever you see please just skip on to another thread, THANKS!!!

As you can see i'm putting up for sale in my 1998 Silver Lexus Gs400 that has been babied from the beginning i'm letting her go because i think its about time for me to move on to another car or suv i'm getting old.

Make: Lexus
    Model: Gs 400, Sedan V8 4.0
    Vin: JT8BH68X9W00xxxxx
    Year: 1998
    color: silver
    Miles on chassis: almost 230,xxx you can refer to picture below
    Miles on motor: unknown, I brought the car from a family friend he was a mechanic and brought the
    car for his wife and he drop in the new motor (same as original).
    but for your concern timing belt, all seals, belts, and water pump was replace about
    30,xxx ago.

If buyer like can test drive to see how the motor runs!

MOD's -

Exterior:
    - 19" ADR
    - Greddy Front Lip
    - TypeB Vizage Urethane Side and rear kit
    - Jp rep Rear Spoiler
    - Jp Rear Roof Spoiler

Performance:
    - 10K HID
    - K&N Full air intake system
    - full Dual Catback piping with high performance exhuast ( resonator delete, do have original it if buyer
    prefer to have)
    - All 4 Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors with high performance brake pads ( just install about 6 weeks)
    - Lowered with Eibach spring all around
    - Wider rear set with 25mm spacer in rear

Sound:
    - Double Din Touch screen dvd player
    - 1000 watt Crunch Amp
    - 2 12 JL in Ported box

Pros: Car is in very very nice condition exterior and interior with very minor flaws. Car has been babied since the beginning, always garaged kept! Car run strong, looks nice, sounds nice.

Cons: As i know of right now the steering wheel motor sometimes doesn't let it go up and down but still can extend out and in. Power door lock activator on front passenger side sometimes want to not work. i'm just being an honest guy!

Price i'm looking for 9,500 O.B.O i know you can find cheaper GS but not will all the mods and how clean this car is sitting so please again keep all negative comments to yourself, Thank you!

Contact me on here!

or

Text/ Call me daytime only please @ 770-380-9705 my name is Tom.

If you need a Vouch for this car i think many people have seen my car in person and know that i put alot of time and work and thought into this car. Call me to set up a date&time to meet and for you to take a look at the car in person.

Sorry about the dirty interior pictures below didn't clean before snapping pictures.

Last edited by importkid4sho; 12-06-2010 at 09:46 AM.