Thread: 2005 Toyota Tundra 4x4 4dr Limited

IA Member

Default 2005 Toyota Tundra 4x4 4dr Limited

Make: Toyota
    Model: Tundra
    Year: 2005
    Mileage: 95,xxx
    Options: everything (4x4, leather, pwr everything, 6 disc, etc... It's the Limited package)
    Mods: It's a grown up car, so other than a bedliner and a hard bedcover, it's stock.
    Engine: v8
    VIN#: can be supplied per request (I'll get it to Rut)

PRICE: $16,900 OBO - just throw something out there, I don't need the truck anymore and I don't want to have to pay ad valorem on it.

CONTACT METHOD: Reply here (or PM)

CONDITION:

I'm the 3rd owner (w/ title in hand). I bought the truck from my father-in-law and he bought it used w/ just a few thousand miles on it from a Toyota dealership on the southside. He drove it back and forth to FL a lot and it has served me on my 80 mile commute for a while now. The truck is in great shape. The body is straight and the paint looks great. There is a little rash on the front fender (pictured below) and a dent in the rear bumper (again, pic below). Other than that, the truck looks great.

The truck would make a perfect tow vehicle for a boat or camper/trailer. With the lockable hardcover over the bed, it's a fantastic road-trip truck as well.

I missed shifting gears so I decided I wanted something else. I already have the truck's replacement so I just don't need this vehicle. GA residents don't have to pay sales tax which is really nice (private party transaction).

I live on the southside of the city and work in Buckhead, so I cover most of the city each day. I'm happy to drive the truck and meet during the week if needed.

Thanks.

Pics(I can take more of anything specific if needed):

Leather:

Rear window "rolls" down (one of the best features of the truck, I think):

A little rash on the front fender:

Rear bumper dent:

Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar

Drove this thing a lot didn't we.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSRtegŪ
    Drove this thing a lot didn't we.
    My father-in-law did. He bought it just before opening a company in Florida so he put a lot of miles on it quick. My commute over the last year didn't help either.

I'm going to drop the price and throw it on auto-trader before I have to buy tags for it.

Calling out 06blkbalt raven97990's Avatar

You put the timing belt on it yet? They are due at 90k, in fact, the 90k service on the truck is about $1,000-$1,400...

Good luck on the truck sale.. Ive got two tundras already in the driveway..
    Resize pic smaller.

Dope truck man.

Good luck!

I vouch totally for this seller and the truck... I actually wanted to buy it, but I've got a newborn, so my cash outflow is staggering right now it feels like

Great truck though... I had an 06 for a year for work and it was great. And I had an 07 for a year, and it too was great.... that's all the helpful stories I have.

Great trucks, great seller, make it your people.

Good luck Joshy!
    BooB CreW What ?

One of IA's Awesome Mod's

NASCAR on SPEED's Fun Guy

HOST, Top Gear USA on History Channel starting late this Nov./Dec.