Thread: TW/FT 85 Corolla GT-S (project)

Threaded View

Default TW/FT 85 Corolla GT-S (project)

I have a corolla GT-S shell that I am working on, however I am thinking about selling it and trying to get something that runs.

TRADES PLEASE!
    5speed would be great or a Bike.

Just needs a battery, a harness part, all the fluids, and I believe that is all.

I have located the title and it should be on its way to me soon.

Almost in running condition.

Toyota
    Corolla
    273,xxx miles
    GT-S model
    NO RUST
    Straight body.

Have not gotten the title yet.

includes:
    4 4age motors.
    SportMAx 002 Wheels
    Prime Wheels
    Sparco Seat

Price:Trades/Cash (2500)

Located in Memphis.

The Good: 0 rust on the frame and strut towers. Includes 2 Sportmax 002, 4 Prime wheels and tires, and 3 long blocks and a short block. ENgine bay has been painted and cleaned.

The Bad: LSD may need rebuilt. Also need an ignition cylender and key or you could just use the screwdriver. (I will be ordering a ton of new parts.)

Let me know if I have left out anything

Pics:

New pics:

Speedo

Only crack in the dash

New parts!

Last edited by AZN_Pride; 07-23-2008 at 07:38 PM.
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.